By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem is a difficult series, I don't know if you guys have heard

Fire Emblem doesn't have a lot of levels like that. Usually it's defeat the boss, survive for X turns, or protect someone for X turns.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Fire Emblem doesn't have a lot of levels like that. Usually it's defeat the boss, survive for X turns, or protect someone for X turns.

Well, it is rather frequent that to get a new character, you have to save him/her within a time limit. There's not really a time limit, but you have to save him/her before the character dies.

When I write Fact: in one part of the post, and opinion: (or a similar word), it's not because I can then say "my opinion can't be wrong". It is to inform what part is pure facts, and which part I try to draw a conclusion in.

I consider that the same as "protect someone for X turns."

Words Of Wisdom said:
I consider that the same as "protect someone for X turns."

Well, not really. In some cases, you may have to rush over somewhere to find a character, or get to a village.

Being a perfectionist (in FE), I need to get every village. Rushing over there, killing off the 6 guys trying to get it, while keeping everyone safe and sound is one of the hardest aspects of Fire Emblem.

It's not the main mission, but it's like a mini-mission inside the chapter that's hard.

When I write Fact: in one part of the post, and opinion: (or a similar word), it's not because I can then say "my opinion can't be wrong". It is to inform what part is pure facts, and which part I try to draw a conclusion in.

at least on FE7 i finished all levels as fast as i could even using prepomoted units sometimes. After killing everybody (except boss) if the boss was on a throne i used stay on his range with a strong character without killing him. This way boss would lose his weapon and healers evolved a lot. After boss losing his weapon i attacked with low leveled units that could hurt him. Losing our weapons is a problem though.

Around the Network

started again the chapter and finished it in more than 100 turns. Now Marcia is even better than in the other attempt and i let Astrid kill some enemies to take advantage of the paragon.

I'm at the final chapter (of part 2) having a hard time cause i have to finish it in less than 15 turns. With the help of my allies i can do some damage to the enemies. Do you think is ok to let them roaming? or they "drain" our precious experience?

Anyone else here they may be announcing a new fire emblem at E3. A twentieth anniversary edition for next year?

jv103 said:
Anyone else here they may be announcing a new fire emblem at E3. A twentieth anniversary edition for next year?

Probably not - but one may hope. Let's hope for an original game instead of a remake.

Anyway.

Time to start FE6 with intent to win.

Read all about it!

Khuutra gets game over on first map of Fire Emblem 6!

Words Of Wisdom said:
Read all about it!

Khuutra gets game over on first map of Fire Emblem 6!

Har dee har har.

Anyway.

Dammit, Hector! You are not supposed to get captured that early. Bet you wish you had the Armads now, huh!?