By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 360 partnership

Can we put aside all the hate?

Seriously, we could just be arguing about what to call the partnership, which is a more constructive argument.

For example some people might like:
X3P0
-or-
XPBSO3XP3S630

or a more traditional
PS360

myself, I prefer:
PS3...........................................................................................M$box

On topic: We all know that we wish we could all play with each other as we have multiplats with not many differences already. I have friends who have 360 and ps3 and it sucks not being able to play with everyone all the time. I think it sucks, personally.

Around the Network

Did you make this so people think you are not a fanboy? Lol what happened to that other thread... I beleive you said ps3 exclusives are crap.

I thought you put the :D at the bottom because you knew it was a joke?
I take back saying "nicely played cheese_man"

Dont dare ruin our fanboy entertainment.

*gets sharp pitchfork*

theprof00 said:
I thought you put the :D at the bottom because you knew it was a joke?
I take back saying "nicely played cheese_man"

No I was just trying to enforce that I wasn't trying to offend anybody or any console in my post, and to try and not be flamed. Honestly why did you make this thread .... your last thread is pure hate against the ps3... wtf?

Did you finally play mgs4 or lbp and realise ps3 has plenty of games too?

Around the Network

It is nice to have both a PS3 and 360, but the PS3 is better, I haven't played my Xbox in 8 weeks

@cheese_man
I don't know how to address you yet. I don't know how many trophies you have. SHould I be respecting you or flaming you? :P

Look up cheese_man11 on your PSN and find out yourself. That's if you even have a ps3.

lol I have an official ps3tag in my sig, wanna see me change the quote from I remember leve3?

Munkeh111 said:
It is nice to have both a PS3 and 360, but the PS3 is better, I haven't played my Xbox in 8 weeks

LMAO! that's funny as it's the other way round for me, my PS3 just sits there 24/7 in a sorry state lol