By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 360 partnership

FKNetwork said:
Munkeh111 said:
It is nice to have both a PS3 and 360, but the PS3 is better, I haven't played my Xbox in 8 weeks

LMAO! that's funny as it's the other way round for me, my PS3 just sits there 24/7 in a sorry state lol

I assume you got the 360 first so it is obviously what you are used to, and so care more about achievements than trophies, and of course I assume you have Gold, that is what stops me from getting many multiplats on Xbox

Around the Network

Munkeh111 said:
FKNetwork said:
Munkeh111 said:
It is nice to have both a PS3 and 360, but the PS3 is better, I haven't played my Xbox in 8 weeks

LMAO! that's funny as it's the other way round for me, my PS3 just sits there 24/7 in a sorry state lol

I assume you got the 360 first so it is obviously what you are used to, and so care more about achievements than trophies, and of course I assume you have Gold, that is what stops me from getting many multiplats on Xbox

No, Got my PS3 (free gift) a year before I got a 360, wasn't happy with the PS3 so went and bought a 360, been VERY happy with it and play it each and everyday, I have 78 games (this includes 19 arcade games) on my 360 and 10 games on my PS3 (this includes 4 PSN games), I play my Wii more than the PS3 and that really is saying something lol.

And yes, I always get all multiplatforms on my 360, I honestly doubt I will buy another PS3 game again as I don't get any enjoyment out of the big bulky box of dissapointment, even returned Killzone 2 and bought Halo Wars instead, KZ2 wasn't a touch on COD4,

Munkeh111 said:

I haven't played my PS3 in months.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

FKNetwork said:
Munkeh111 said:
FKNetwork said:
Munkeh111 said:

No, Got my PS3 (free gift) a year before I got a 360, wasn't happy with the PS3 so went and bought a 360, been VERY happy with it and play it each and everyday, I have 78 games (this includes 19 arcade games) on my 360 and 10 games on my PS3 (this includes 4 PSN games), I play my Wii more than the PS3 and that really is saying something lol.

And yes, I always get all multiplatforms on my 360, I honestly doubt I will buy another PS3 game again as I don't get any enjoyment out of the big bulky box of dissapointment, even returned Killzone 2 and bought Halo Wars instead, KZ2 wasn't a touch on COD4,

I'm really surprised, most people prefer their first console... but then again, I have always had PlayStations. It is always sad to see people missing out on what a console has to offer, which is why I got an Xbox, but of course it is your choice whether you like Sony's offerings

The PS360Wii

XBOX Live equivilant for online gaming
Blu Ray
The Cell
All the Exclusives
Wii Mote (default for some games, option for others, not used for others)
Dualshock 360 (see wiimote)
HD Graphics

Around the Network

Ahhh.. Cut-throat PS3 & 360 fanboys. This gen will sure be boring without em.

FKNetwork said:
Munkeh111 said:

HAHAHA! I havent played my 360 since last year. Because it BROKE! LMAO!!!!

why would you miss ps3-360 fanboy arguments when now you can have hd vs wii arguments?