By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i have one lol, but i do not ask if someone wants to be a friend.

Around the Network

what's the advantage of having someone on your friends list?

I think the most of the friends in my list asked me, most of the times because they are Nintendo loyalists and it is pretty clear that I am one too. If I send a friend's request, this is always after I had a conversation in a thread with that person and I try to show that I appreciate that person with my request.

This is all it means for me, the people in my friends list are members that I respect and like. But there are lots that I respect and like that aren't in my friend's list because we had no direct conversation yet or because I did not think of sending a friend's request in that particular moment.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Wow , I never knew that this list exist . Untill now o , but I will ask some people later on , when I will know a guy or two batter . I dont think that I made many ... maybe I allready made some enemys I dunno ... :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I don't add people because I don't want them to think I'm a stalker or something. It's almost like you are saying, hey...let's take this to a whole notha level....lol. That being said I think it gets pretty obvious who here are friends and who are not. So Sqrl, don't worry if your friend count is only 12 and post count is over 1,000. I'm sure they still like you.

Around the Network

I have 5 friends. I don't send friend requests out.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I have 1 friend on my list.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.