By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New SEGA and Tri-Ace RPG (PS3/360) - End of Eternity

*~Onna76~* said:
hayeya_k said:
@ onna76

this is my theory: Tri-ace wanted to make Starocean on Ps3 and 360 (cause they're used to release games on sony consoles),, Square enix said no due to their agreements with microsoft (or maybe delay the ps3 version),,, Tri-ace got mad from the sales of SO4 and decided to collaborate with Sega , as simple as that ,,,

Also a very good theory, either way, its a huge surprise that Tri Ace puts its game for the very, very first time in the hands of another publisher. I like it though, no matter what reason, but it sure shows they want the game multi platform both on the PS3 and 360 and not only on the 360. At least I don't have to fear the game will be postponed on the PS3 due to some pathetic excuses or the entire game being canned. Maybe getting independent from SE for a change is a good thing, except for the Dragon Quest DS remakes which wasn't even made by SE and therefore are amazing, I see nothing but disasters coming from out of the hands of SE.

WOT??!! The director is the one who was responsible for VPS?? Ow yeah!

@Dark Requim, wow that bad? I really like SOIII, but they really must have screwed up that game then. I hear nothing but bad things about it. And yes, you're right, with a few exceptions, like FFXII (wow only real good thing about that game was the voice over cast), SE has lousy voice over casts. Only have to mention English voice of Yuna and Tidus and I start to shiver.

@EagleEyes, depending on the release in the US. A good thing the PS3 is region free then

Everyone head over to this thread. I got some new scans for ToV.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=67047&page=19

Also here are some scans for End of Eternity

This game is going to be awesome.

Around the Network

*drools and regains faith in Sega as a proper games developer*

Squall_Leonhart said:

You mean tri-Ace. right?

SEGA's not developing.. and after Valkyria Chronicles, don't need any regainings fo faith.

Xen said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

You mean tri-Ace. right?

SEGA's not developing.. and after Valkyria Chronicles, don't need any regainings fo faith.

Actually, I think the real problem that SEGA had with game development was with Sonic Team and not the whole entire company.

Riachu said:
Xen said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

You mean tri-Ace. right?

Actually, I think the real problem that SEGA had with game development was with Sonic Team and not the whole entire company.

That's true. It's an eternal problem too.

Around the Network

+ VP director and probably the team making the fame
+ SEGA publishing, just want them to do well
- Random encounters, it really depends on how frequent these random encounters are.
- tri-ACE have not exactly been great this gen, shit would be a better word.

looks nice man. i really do want sega you have been spoiling me this gen

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

RPG said:
+ VP director and probably the team making the fame
+ SEGA publishing, just want them to do well
- Random encounters, it really depends on how frequent these random encounters are.
- tri-ACE have not exactly been great this gen, shit would be a better word.

There are know random encounters, tri-Ace doesn't do random encounters anymore

This looks interesting I must say.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Dang, I thought I'd be the only one to say the title is stupid.