Around the Network
11ht11 said:
this thread is full of win!

Yeah.It just needs Kid Icarus.

ctk495 said:
11ht11 said:
this thread is full of win!

Yeah.It just needs Kid Icarus.

Sorry, but there is no way I'm every doing VC here.

I mean, there's just no way... It's like dividing by 0, it can't be done!
(However, if you check out NoName's WW/VC/DSiW thread found in my link above the WW games... that'd be another story. )

what game should i get?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

If you need written support for CoD:WaW for Wii you should just check out my user review on that. I think I wrote out a pretty lengthy review.

Around the Network

(Belated) Wii-kly Update!

Recommendation Guide

• Boom Blox Bash Party added (Party & Puzzle)
  • Punch-Out!! added (Sports/Racing)
  • Donkey Kong Jungle Beat added (Platforming)
  • Klonoa added (Platforming)

Million Sellers Guide

• Some big adjustments were made, and most of them were downwards adjustments: Mario Kart Wii, Brawl, Galaxy, Mario & Sonic, Link's Crossbow, and Wii Ski were some of the bigger drops seen.
  • Even though two games were adjusted out of the million sellers list (Endless Ocean and 4x4) two were added in their place (My Fitness Coach and House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return). Congrats you two, and hopefully you're here to stay.

Other

• Fixed some broken boxarts

If I got it right, you want some short descriptions for this awesome thread

Zack&Wiki:
You love classic point&click-adventures? You always thought: Hey, why not split adventure games in single levels! That's the game for you!

World of Goo:
Build a tower into the sky, imagine mixing the lemmings and tetris. Prepare for some strange story-line and simply the best puzzle game out for the Wii.

*Bows down to fmc's great wisdom*

I was thinking that I'd have to lurk on the game pages to find quotes for games. It was getting that bad.

*adds*

(Learn from this guy folks, support your favorite games through the power of the internet!)

Wii-kly Update! (For Weekly update of May 23)

Recommendation Guide

• Swords & Soldiers added (WiiWare)

Million Sellers Guide

• So... is there an actual million sellers list in 2.0? Or do I have to just search under "Sales" for Wii games. No big deal, but I'm just curious.
  • Wii Sports passes 45 million

Other

• So I have a problem here: I've been using the VGChartz boxarts for this thread, copying the url of the picture from the game page and then pasting it on my thread. Well... I can't do that now, seeing as it's flash. Is there still a way to get the boxarts from the game pages to here? Help me out!
  • See a game up there without some written support? Well then write a sentence or two about why others should play that favorite game of yours.

Sam & Max: It'll make you laugh harder than the Ultimate Uwe Boll Collection, but each of these jokes were made on purpose.

Bit.Trip.Beat: If Satan designed Pong, this is what it would be like. Hell's never been so enticing.

Rune Factory Frontier: It's not for everyone, but if you've got even a pinch of OCD in you, you'll be hard-pressed to find a bigger timesink.

Little King's Story: You're a little boy who conquers the world and makes other kingdoms' princesses join his growing harem. What more can you want?!