By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Has Square Enix Lost Their Mind?

The Anarchyz said:
GooseGaws said:
DarkNight_DS said:
linkthe2nd said:
Hmm, was Square still just Square when they made Golden Sun? I really enjoyed that game.

Camelot made Golden Sun.... not Square.

Whoa, now.  You're saying that other companies also make JRPGs?  Frightening!

Jajajajajaja... Exactly, i remember a friend that was convinced that Square Enix made Persona 3...

Hmm, the only reason I'm saying is because I could have sworn I saw a squaresoft logo along with the Camelot logo on startup... Ah well, must be my mistake.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

Around the Network
linkthe2nd said:
The Anarchyz said:
GooseGaws said:
DarkNight_DS said:
linkthe2nd said:
Hmm, was Square still just Square when they made Golden Sun? I really enjoyed that game.

Camelot made Golden Sun.... not Square.

Whoa, now.  You're saying that other companies also make JRPGs?  Frightening!

Jajajajajaja... Exactly, i remember a friend that was convinced that Square Enix made Persona 3...

Hmm, the only reason I'm saying is because I could have sworn I saw a squaresoft logo along with the Camelot logo on startup... Ah well, must be my mistake.

I believe you saw a Camelot and a Nintendo logo.  Squaresoft was not involved in any way with Golden Sun.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Personally, I like the old Square, though the talk is that TWEWY is fantastic and I quite enjoyed FF VII:CC. But I like both old and recent Enix.

Hello,

I'm doing a research paper on the merger between Squaresoft and Enix but I really cannot find any available study case or information available in English. May I ask if you have documents or data related to this matter ?

It is not a finance paper but for a business strategy class. I would really like to analyze the impact of the merger on the business strategy of the two companies, as well as sales and costs etc.

Thanks in advance; even in case I receive no answer

Play Lost Odyssey. It really reminds me of FFX in certain ways....

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Around the Network

I agree.

But I like Kingdom Hearts though.