By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavenly Sword Reviews

a quality french site (gamekult) give 5/10 to Heavenly Sword ...

for them, even the gameplay is not amazing,
they say it is a little boring ... and less

I dont even imagine the score they will give tho Lair (I predict 3/10)

It is sad for the PS3

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Heavenly sword is at 81% in gamerankings with 16 reviews so the review is fair. The game is not bad but it could have been better it had potential to be AAA titel.

seriously isnt blu ray supposed to be awesome giving developers loads of space? 7 hours? LOL.
Gears of War was short but this is a joke! The space obviously wasnt used for graphics cos Gears which is a year old looks better!

I've played the Demo about 6 times and it gets better each time, i'm too lazy too look at the moves chart so each time i find more moves and better ways to kill. My last time playing it i found out i could pick up anything on the ground and throw it at people, beating guys with dead bodies is just fun.

I trust gametrailers on every review.

They said that its on  ps3's top notched action/adventure games thus far just the length hurts it. This is why the design was at 6.3 which killed the score. This is all becuase sony didint want heavenly sword to use a 50gb disc.

mM
Around the Network

lol, no leo. This is all because Sony is rushing the game out and is shocking at compression

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@starcraft

No it is not, they have been working on the game for 2 years, rushing on the game is a stupid excuse for making this game get a review below an 8. I know the secound one will be better for sure.

mM

leo its 6 hours long and has no multiplayer and widely stated as having button-mashing tendencies and little replay value. If they didnt rush it out then maybe they just cant develop. Also i think "ten gigs of audio" is a fair indication that Sony cannot compress well at all

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@starcraft sony can compress

Why did they fit god of war2 on a dvd?!?!

They probably didnt even waste time compressing seeing as its a 25gb disc, and the space is their to use, but because of that they made the mistake of making the game short.

mM

God of war 2 has far simpler textures. old school lighting effects and so on. The graphics for HS use far more space!