By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavenly Sword Reviews

So, Game Trailers has their Heavenly sword Review up.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24683.html

Sadly, touched on some of my worries of the demo, that gameplay is fun, but that that's it. The demo showed it all, but with 3 minutes of length instead of 7 hours. Though the bosses do look very cool.

Sadly, Twing Twang isn't lesbian cunnilingus like Yahtzee hoped.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

Yeah, the gameplay is fun, but because it's a PS3 game, that's not enough.

Screw gameplay, we still find a reason to give it a low score.

So either you've watched the Video before Montanna, or just decided to post without watching.

See Ya George.

Meh, I never follow links, I just read the summary. If the summary was misleading, that's your own fault.

I'm lazy like that.

Watch the video before getting all cynical. You're making it sound like they should be nice to this game because it's on the PS3. It gets the same treatment as games on other systems, and unfortunately, it is short and sometimes repetitive. But the voice acting, presentation, and graphics for the most part are great according to the review, so I don't understand your complaint. It got a 7.9, which is good.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Future Fox News Journalist then? And, when there's a video where he has all his points succinctly said, it's my job to transcribe for someone to read them?

See Ya George.

Well you said that the game had good gameplay, and I said that's a double standard.

Frankly, I'm way too tired for this.

A game can have good gameplay but still fall short.

Honestly, watch the review, it'll probably take you as long to watch it as it would to read a written review. Not everything is about double standards or bias against PS3 games.

If you would just watch the video, you would understand the points of the reviewer. If you're not gonna watch it, I don't see why you're commenting on it, to be frank.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I... do not review for Game Trailers, I havn't played the full version of the game.

I played the Demo, gave it a 9, said the game is very fun but to maintain that grade, it should expand a bit. The reviewer said "The game doesn't expand"... I don't quite see the double standard here. But if you are tired, go to sleep! And watch the video at some point.

See Ya George.

Meh, it froze on the ad.

Now, if you're both done, I'll be updating some games.