By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - vgchartz rating: Warhawk 6.96 and dropping

I left a really rude comment on the warhawk comments and I am sorry for that, this is not just for warhawk but for all the sony games, even microsoft games, I find it funny very funny that this is being allowed. FF VII ps1's rating has been consistantely dropping until it left the top 10, bioshock's rating is starting to drop and now the BEST MULTIPLAYER GAME EVER CREATED has a score lower than a 7. Lets just say that there should be 3 sections 1 for sony, microsoft and nintendo each, because its getting rediculus. Not only does it make it seem that the site is soo biased, but it kills its reputation. This is stupid, that these fanboys would be so low as too give some great games a 1 to kill its score. Ioi needs to fix this. Any body that thinks the same please post on this thread and ask for this to be fixed.

mM
Around the Network

Well, err, I kinda agree but instead of that, there should be a particular note about the rating is just for fun and in no way taken seriously

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

does this really need to be posted.. anybody and probably everbody votes games down on purpose.. i stopped looking at that vote thing on here a long time ago..

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

why the hell does this place even have ratings ? just link to gamerankings or something like that.

the ranking just show the nin fanboy heaven this place is.

Around the Network

I dont know, I was rambling like an idiot because it got me mad.

mM

I agree.

I'm starting to wonder if most of the people on this site have some phobia of different colors. The only way to get a game that's not on a Nintendo system anywhere near the top 10 is through deceit, and that's been done several times.

So it's a problem that Warhawk ISN'T OMG NUMBAH ONE but it's okay for Bladestorm to be up there despite the fact that it just came out and I don't think anyone here has actually played it?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

RolStoppable said:

I call bias!!!

http://vgchartz.com/games/index.php?name=XIII&console=&publisher=&genre=&keyword=&order=Last+Updated

.....  Why can't I vote for those games?

Who put those game on the site?

@Leo-j are you really surprised about the Warhawk score on VGCHARTZ?  It will always be like this let it rest.

Those ratings only cause trouble..

I don't think they should be fixed... I think they should be taken out.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)