By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why can't folks on this site keep their word?

Wow - the trolls are coming out. I guess this thread struck a nerve.

Around the Network
madskillz said:
DMeisterJ said:
madskillz said:
axumblade said:
axumblade said:
Well then...I am done with this post.

yeah. take that mad skillz.

dammit.

Don't talk to me ... you don't keep your word. LOLz.

Nah, all I am saying is - keep your word. You say you are gone, why come back?

Trust me - when I am gone, that's it. The bookmarks, the account, everything will be closed.

Can't wait for that day.

So mature of you to say this. Thanks. This is going into my sig, brother.

I never claimed to be mature.  I'm definitely not mature, and I don't mind it one bit.  I just don't like it when people make stuff up, and then don't admit that they're wrong.

@ badgenome

Yeah, I am sore.  People making stuff up about me is a pet peeve of mine, because I don't go around making stuff up about other people just for the hell of it.  I could see if I really did do that, I'd be like, "Yeah, I did do that madskillz", but I didn't.  You do see where he insinuated that I wasn't mature, and I agreed that I'm not.  I know I'm not perfect, and have faults, but don't try to put faults on me that I don't have.

ROTFL!!!! +1. I don't know what I did to rile him up like that. Dang.

Are you slow?  Did you not just make something up about me, and back it up with no evidence, and then asked why I was riled up? 

You can't be that stupid.

Also, if I'm an attention whore, why would you sig quote me?  Wouldn't that give me more attention?  Real smart there Mr skillz.

DMeisterJ said:
seece said:
DMeisterJ said:

Hold the mother-fucking phone.

I never proclaimed I left, I never made a thread about it, I never did any of that shit. I just didn't post here for 4 weeks. So fall the fuck back. Leo-J and TRM did make threads and all that good stuff, but I never did that.

Get your facts straight playa.

If you are gonna leave, just go. Don't tell folks - just fade - unless you want attention that you are so very lacking in the real world.

That's exactly what I did smart-ass.  If you're going to try to insult someone, at least be correct about it.

lol you took your profile picture down and wrote this on your wall

DMeisterJ posted 01/02/2009, 12:48
Hello everyone!

I had to log in today to get the KZ2 demo code that MM PM'ed me, so Hi!

See you all later, maybe a few years from now... lol.

Maybe you didn't say you were leaving but you were trying to be a drama queen

Exactly.  That's what I did.  I didn't make a thread about how much I hate people on this site, or make a big stink about it, just disappeared into the night, and left a note on my wall for people who may have checked up on me to make sure I wasn't dead or anything. 

I'd say that I had the classiest exit from VGC ever.

Yes. Deleting every single member on your friends list was also extremely classy. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
DMeisterJ said:
seece said:
DMeisterJ said:

Hold the mother-fucking phone.

I never proclaimed I left, I never made a thread about it, I never did any of that shit. I just didn't post here for 4 weeks. So fall the fuck back. Leo-J and TRM did make threads and all that good stuff, but I never did that.

Get your facts straight playa.

If you are gonna leave, just go. Don't tell folks - just fade - unless you want attention that you are so very lacking in the real world.

That's exactly what I did smart-ass.  If you're going to try to insult someone, at least be correct about it.

lol you took your profile picture down and wrote this on your wall

DMeisterJ posted 01/02/2009, 12:48
Hello everyone!

Maybe you didn't say you were leaving but you were trying to be a drama queen

Exactly.  That's what I did.  I didn't make a thread about how much I hate people on this site, or make a big stink about it, just disappeared into the night, and left a note on my wall for people who may have checked up on me to make sure I wasn't dead or anything. 

I'd say that I had the classiest exit from VGC ever.

Yes. Deleting every single member on your friends list was also extremely classy. 

I was trying to be nice and not waste up his server space when I wouldn't have my profile in use.  And it's not as if the friends list serves any real purpose, lol.

I guess if I do it again, I'll waste profile space and keep all my stuff up. 

Just tried to be corgial to the free nature of this site, ioi paying for servers and whatnot.

@DMeisterJ: He's Brett now. Happened while you were "gone."

Around the Network
madskillz said:
@ DMJ

Do you understand what class is? Why announce you are leaving - post on your own wall that you are departing:

Hello everyone!

Yeah, that's classy, man.

And yet, 4 weeks later, you are back. LOLz. You totally crack me up.

It's not just you - it's other drama queens on this site too. They say 'Bye' and are back, not even long enough for folks to miss them. Haha.

If you are gonna bail - and I am not directing this at you - but anyone who is fed up with VGChartz, be a man and keep your word. If things were so bad, we'd send out search parties for the departed.

Ehm.  Please tell me where in my wall post that I said I was departing? 

I said see you later.  How does that quantify that I'm leaving?

And I never said it was 'classy', but hte 'classiest'.  That just means that a lot of the exits were rather un-classy, when mine was mildly un-classy.  At least I didn't make a thread.  Hence why it was classier, and maybe the 'classiest'.   Please stop, and apologize for being wrong.

@ Badgenome

I know, I just can't stop calling him ioi.

badgenome said:
@DMeisterJ: He's Brett now. Happened while you were "gone."

LMAO

@DMJ I don't think that the server was going to crash because of anything that was on your profile.

If the friends list didn't serve any purpose, then why did you add them in the first place?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
I don't think that the server was going to crash because of anything that was on your profile.

If the friends list didn't serve any purpose, then why did you add them in the first place?

I'd say that between 100-150 people added me as a friend and I accepted.  I stopped sending invites when I found the friend box to be useless.  I added people to mine because I was nice.

Of course it wouldn't casue the server to crash, just like one person littering won't fill a landfill.  But it isn't good to waste space so I tidied up.  Forgive me for having a heart.

DMeisterJ said:
amp316 said:
I don't think that the server was going to crash because of anything that was on your profile.

I'd say that between 100-150 people added me as a friend and I accepted.  I stopped sending invites when I found the friend box to be useless.  I added people to mine because I was nice.

Of course it wouldn't casue the server to crash, just like one person littering won't fill a landfill.  But it isn't good to waste space so I tidied up.  Forgive me for having a heart.

and I thought you liked me!!!