By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do people at Nintendo have a Playstation 3 or Xbox 360.

I can definitely see Kaz Hirai playing some Wii music

Around the Network

Simple:

Nintendo America 360
Nintendo Japan PS3

Yes, they do. Check this example, from Bill Gates intertview:

Have you had a chance to play with the PlayStation portable?

Actually yeah. Because we both work with Sony and compete with Sony, Kutaragi and Idei were here some months ago, and they sent me one even before it was in the marketplace. We're not in that segment of the business. I don't know if he would have done the same with the PS3, but so he sent a PSP and that was very nice.

Why is there an idea that people at Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo won't play competitors' consoles? If anything, they have to, if they want to stay competitive.

I dont think so. At least not any of the big dudes. Im pretty sure R&D people or other employees do though.
And if the big ones do I doubt they even play em. Or even the Wii/DS for that matter. >_>

i dont know if they have one but at least they should i mean i would own them as a gamer

Around the Network

I once chatted with a Nintendo consumer helpline guy and not only did he have a PS2, but an Xbox as well.

Miyamoto plays Portal and years ago said he loved to play Samba de Amigo on his Dreamcast.
When I used to work at Shitstop a MS rep bought himself a PS3 so some buy the competition and I am sure some don't.

Torillian said:
I don't see why not, games are fun regardless of the platform, and since I presume they are all gamers first and foremost they shouldn't want to limit themselves in anyway. I'd do the same if I had the time and money.

Miyamoto said he doesn't play games, so I doubt if he even has a wii 

Samus Aran said:
Torillian said:
I don't see why not, games are fun regardless of the platform, and since I presume they are all gamers first and foremost they shouldn't want to limit themselves in anyway. I'd do the same if I had the time and money.

Actually, he does have a Wii - he bought it for his wife. His ultimate mission in games has been to create something she could play and enjoy.

Khuutra said:
Samus Aran said:
Torillian said:

Actually, he does have a Wii - he bought it for his wife. His ultimate mission in games has been to create something she could play and enjoy.

I know he has a wii, I just said that as a joke lol.