By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do people at Nintendo have a Playstation 3 or Xbox 360.

So do you think that Iwata, Miyamoto and Reggie would own a Playstation 3 or Xbox 360? or Bill Gates owning a Wii or Playstation 3.

Around the Network

PS3? For Blu-ray, all of them 'cept maybe Reggie...

The others? no....

I don't see why not, games are fun regardless of the platform, and since I presume they are all gamers first and foremost they shouldn't want to limit themselves in anyway. I'd do the same if I had the time and money.

I think they would have 360 at nitty ,Bill Gates would have a Wii.

bill gates doesn't allow iphone in his home. why would he allow wii?he is uptight :P

miyamoto owns both PS3 and X360 to keep an eye on competition.He is a gamer after all.

Around the Network

I think i remember reggie saying something about liking LittleBigPlanet. or maybe im just making things up

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

I've played Gears of War matches with Nintendo USA employees and, though they aren't Reggie, etc., I feel secure in saying, based on anecdotal evidence, that the vast majority of Nintendo employees own at least a 360 or PS3 in addition to their Wiis--they are, after all, all gamers!

But they would they support the competition when they have all the games they want.

Reggie is a gamer, he most likely owns all 3. Miyamoto Probably only has a Wii since he just plays Wii Music all day after a hard days work to relax, hell, they probably all have a Wii for their family.

They likely get all the consoles for free so I'm sure they tried it once.