By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have u had sex?

if so when was the first time?

PLAYSTATION® is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

-_-

Very personal question not to mention... Why exactly is this in the gaming section and not the off-topic section?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

if i were you id search sex on site search and you will find everything you wanna know

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
if i were you id search sex on site search and you will find everything you wanna know

He should just check DMJ's virgin thread. It will give him all the answers right there.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

LOL best game EVER!!!

Around the Network

Yes. And not just by myself either...

Why is this in the "Gaming" section?

um......wat kinda thread is this?? LOLLLL i thought it was a joke thread by the title so i opened it up. Boy, its not a joke lol.

Im sure there are sites that are more related to your topic that has a thread like this.

LOL, I have a son and daughter. Though I'm a prude and never thought it out. So to many I was late about 20/21. I tell you this because I think it's sorta a stupid topic and that many will find uncomfortable to talk about. Which I also think is stupid.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Carl2291 said:
Yes. And not just by myself either...

Why is this in the "Gaming" section?

Maybe he's going to use the data to create a realistic "first time" simulator?

Anyway, yes and i was 17.

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

I don't know if I have or not. How can I tell?