By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Nothing to look foward to on the 360?

wfz said:
BMaker11 said:
disolitude said:
Krusnik said:
Gabriel84 said:
Well if you think theres nothing to look forward to on 360 just go away and play your PS3.

what i don't get is why if nothing is announced as dropping soon the platform is dead or automatically has no games. Its like the catalog up til' now doesn't exist

People have been saying 360 has no games since the beginning of the year. these people are either massive trolls or misinformed as 360 saw Halo Wars, SO4, Ninja Blade, GTA4 LatD in the first 4 months of the year...great games you can't play anywhere else.

PS3 had Killzone 2...anything else?

In any case...people asking if they should sell their 360s becuase of no games on these boards either don't like to play games and jsut want attention or are huge anti-360 fanboys.

So...a regular, nothing special RTS that happens to have the name "Halo" in it, a poorly received Ninja Gaiden clone, some DLC, and a JRPG that's falling more in line with the other "average" JRPGs that the 360 has gotten (score wise) is your talking point for the PS3 only getting KZ2?

I'll take KZ2 please and thank you lol. I would buy the Lost and the Damned, but when it comes to GTA, I don't care about the story, I just want to blow stuff up, and I did plenty of that while ago and got bored of it.

Oh great, is this turning into a 360 vs PS3 thread? Seriously?

Anyways, I just made a brilliant post (my last post right above here) and I demand that everyone read it, listen to my words, shaddup, and move on. Why? I'm American, damnit.

Or we invade your country!!

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:

So...a regular, nothing special RTS that happens to have the name "Halo" in it, a poorly received Ninja Gaiden clone, some DLC, and a JRPG that's falling more in line with the other "average" JRPGs that the 360 has gotten (score wise) is your talking point for the PS3 only getting KZ2?

I'll take KZ2 please and thank you lol. I would buy the Lost and the Damned, but when it comes to GTA, I don't care about the story, I just want to blow stuff up, and I did plenty of that while ago and got bored of it.

I love it how this guy hasn't played any of these games and is bashing them using the stereotypical fanboy argument.  Halo Wars must be special if it has sold FPS sales levels as an RTS.  Again, you've never even taken the time to LOOK at Ninja Blade because it is no where NEAR a Ninja Gaiden clone.  Ninja Blade is a futuristic ninja experience with lots of quicktime events.  As far as "average" JRPGs, did you check the sales?  JRPG's on both consoles this generation are rather low, and that's perfectly normal for JRPGs.  Score wise SO4 got an 80+ score which is very good for a JRPG and any game in general.

If you really just like to blow stuff up, check out Crackdown (only on 360)!  It is an amazing sandbox blow stuff up game!

=)

Oh and I bet Hatmoza doesn't have xbox live.  He's probably been playing the campaign for a year because he's so awful at shooters....   I kid, I kid... but seriously, what's your tag?

My oh my, aren`t people getting pissed off. I really love it when people get pissed off with just typing one or two sentences.

I don't see a PS3 tag in his profile, so it's very likely he doesn't have fast enough internet to play online, or he doesn't like playing online for some reason. He never specified, so to be fair, he could have been playing Halo locally with friends (splitscreen and/or LAN) or as nightsurge just said, only single player.

Garnett said:
kowenicki said:
@ antfromtashkent @wfz

he hates americans.. just hasnt got the balls to openly admit it... he's even blanked out the word americans from the MGS2 quote.

now, if me or you constantly slagged off say japan, or india or mexico then it would be racist and we would get a ban.

Updatted,LOL Sorry hatmozilla2.0

Oh lovely. A picture of the american pride. Saddam Hussain finally captured. Great for many Iraq`s. Really bad for all the soldiers losses.

Around the Network
Kos-mos said:
Garnett said:
kowenicki said:
@ antfromtashkent @wfz

he hates americans.. just hasnt got the balls to openly admit it... he's even blanked out the word americans from the MGS2 quote.

now, if me or you constantly slagged off say japan, or india or mexico then it would be racist and we would get a ban.

Oh lovely. A picture of the american pride. Saddam Hussain finally captured. Great for many Iraq`s. Really bad for all the soldiers losses.

Yea well,we captured him,we may lose a few hundred soldiers a day,there losing thousand a day on useless attacks,whos losing again?

We can just pull out and leave it the way it is now,a mess and guess what even more people will  began to die,but you know what were big bad America huh?

@ garnett
what did i miss? why are you apologizing
@wfz questions
i will wait till E3!
i piss money out my AZZ and go to Tokyo every year ( IM RICH BIATCH
i love Halo3 online ( not to brag but im pretty fucking good) . FYI i hated KZ2

Garnett said:
Kos-mos said:
Garnett said:
kowenicki said:
@ antfromtashkent @wfz

Yea well,we captured him,we may lose a few hundred soldiers a day,there losing thousand a day on useless attacks,whos losing again?

We can just pull out and leave it the way it is now,a mess and guess what even more people will  began to die,but you know what were big bad America huh?

Let`s talk politics. But not in this thread.

Kos-mos said:
Garnett said:
Kos-mos said:
Garnett said:
kowenicki said:
@ antfromtashkent @wfz

Nah i dont do politics.

OT -Alan Wake,Splinter Cell and many more good games this year!

Garnett said:
Kos-mos said:
Garnett said:
Kos-mos said:
Garnett said:
kowenicki said:
@ antfromtashkent @wfz

Nah i dont do politics.

OT -Alan Wake,Splinter Cell and many more good games this year!

I can tell...