By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Finally I Can Come Clean... I'm Only A PS3 Owner And Fanboy!

I forgot: Start to get a real life, dude.

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

Around the Network

OMFGBBQ!!!!!

YOU SHURE HAZ THE J MAN CONFUZE...

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

madskillz said:
You have no life, dude. Now, no one will believe a thing you say. Phail - not because you don't own a 360, but phail for outright lying. I hope you get banned for a very, very long time.

Wow if madskillz is being serious. Just Wow........

Wait so on April Fools Day you're not trying to fool us, but you did it in the last days ?

That's the exact opposite of what you should do >.>

FAIL

Lol at some fanbois who actually thought you would pay $140 to downgrade to a 360, including myself.

Around the Network

I knew it, you waited till VGChartz time changed to 4/1 on the dot.. you sneaky bastard.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
BHR-3 said:
Xxain said:
YOUR A AVATAR STEALING LOOZER BHR!!!!

man this guy been pretty harsh lately to me

will i quess hes just man b/c wen he pertended to be leo he got banned

At least i got all my post the right way without going to say something about the person above u threads and posting like 1000 times

BHR...dont you dare...

Maybe this is an April fools ...

Barozi said:
Wait so on April Fools Day you're not trying to fool us, but you did it in the last days ?

That's the exact opposite of what you should do >.>

FAIL

no if i made the i bought a 360 thread now noone would belive it i thought i could rack up some posts in that thread by making it earlythats y i did it like that

thats y i have the pic of the ps3 and note at the top to show that i never got rid of it

Play Me

No personal threads. There's no gaming/Sony discussion here.