By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Finally I Can Come Clean... I'm Only A PS3 Owner And Fanboy!

I Called this in his thread 0/10

Around the Network

You have no life, dude. Now, no one will believe a thing you say. Phail - not because you don't own a 360, but phail for outright lying. I hope you get banned for a very, very long time.

hmmm, thats really odd, and not much of an April Fools joke, but oh well. to each their own.

YOUR A AVATAR STEALING LOOZER BHR!!!!

Well hot-diggity-damn, you sure got us but good, pardner! I reckon this lil' prank'll git you in the VGChartz Hall of Fame 'fer sure!

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Jo21 said:
*smacks BHR*

D*ck Slaps BHR

EPIC FAIL

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

The PS3 fan RETURNS from the ASHES of April Fools Day!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

your ps3 broke?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Xxain said:
YOUR A AVATAR STEALING LOOZER BHR!!!!

man this guy been pretty harsh lately to me

will i quess hes just mad b/c wen he pertended to be leo he got banned

At least i got all my post the right way without going to say something about the person above u threads and posting like 1000 times

Play Me

Who cares? You are a good example for an internet-victim. I hope you still have some friends in real life.

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967