By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Need convincing. (DS related)

Soriku said:
outlaw is on drugs. Stay very close to it, especially if you like Nomura.

I'm not the only one who doesn't like it!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

'The first 5 hours were a blast'..I put in 200+ and loved every second of it, lol. Hey, at least you didn't ruin your nds playing it like I did. I need a new one because of the all the tapping/scratching.

My daughter is my world.

There are a lot of great games on the DS. Check my profile to see what kind of games I ended up buying for it. I have a wide taste in games and an open mind when it comes to playing games. So my list covers a lot of different genres and the games I bought I've enjoyed quite a bit.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

tehsage said:
Phoenix Wright FTW

Ding Ding winner, the world ends with you is trash, avoid.

Megadude said:
tehsage said:
Phoenix Wright FTW

Ding Ding winner, the world ends with you is trash, avoid.

trash? strange description... 

Around the Network

The World Ends With You & Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass are worth it alone. There are so many games though you should be spoilt for choice. Buy one, you won't regret it.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
outlawauron said:
Soriku said:
outlaw is on drugs. Stay very close to it, especially if you like Nomura.

I'm not the only one who doesn't like it!

I'm with you outlaw. I also didn't like TWEWY.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

The World Ends With You is one of the worst games I've played in my life.

But if you ignore that game, the DS has the best RPG lineup of any system ever, including the best new IPs and the best remakes of the best classics with the best new features.

It also has great FPS controls that are very close to keyboard/mouse.

Many of the best puzzle games.

All the best 2-D platformers.

Just go to that epic DS games list thread. You'll find what you need there. The only thing with a better lineup than the DS is the Virtual Console.

Capcom's Ace Attorney series, Professor Layton series, for old school rpg's Final Fantasy 3 (the story is not so good in this one) and FFIV. And for SRPG's pick up Disgaea if you haven't played it before.

The DS is really worth its price.