By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: PS3 Motion Sensing Remote COMPLETE (Could be 31st April NEWS)!!

does it look like a picture of eyetoy on the bottom of that remote?

Around the Network

Stupid businessess do stupid things like lose money. WOW!

this looks like Xbox360 one.

haha wouldn't be surprised if true! XD

The guy even said this will be an E3 announcement (if it exists, which hopefully it doesn't. If I wanted a Wiimote, I would have bought a Wii).

No, 31st March news will be a firmware update, price cut, or something to do with backwards compatibility.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
31 April? That's one month away

dude... that doesn't even exist. xD

well... they can try it. Sixaxis proved to be some good old fashion fail >.> but now that Wii is a total succes, microsoft is doing it... why not sony???

(Assuming this is not an april fools thing )
This is BIG ! The Wii Killer ! Sony Wii HD !!
Everyone is dogging this but with a price cut this can really do damage to the Wii, and breath life back into Sony.
* Smashes 360 into the floor *

GNITE

hatmoza 2.0 said:
(Assuming this is not an april fools thing )
This is BIG ! The Wii Killer ! Sony Wii HD !!
Everyone is dogging this but with a price cut this can really do damage to the Wii, and breath life back into Sony.
* Smashes 360 into the floor *

GNITE

I'm sure SOMEONE has said this by now.  This remote is made by the third party group that is also developing one for the Xbox 360.  They are developing the 360's remote first, released this year, and then will consider developing and releasing a PS3 remote within the next year following that.

Very interesting indeed!

Please.... NO!!!

FUCK!!!

If they're announcing a new controller... I wouldn't mind the Break apart controller... But I DON"T WANT THIS!!

4 ≈ One