By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
masterb8tr said:
mohahah norway>sweden confirmed, you get 5 years warranty in norway no matter what

Around the Network

^ They always give you your model back and will have the new revision in it

11ht11 said:
WOW

That's what I'm going to say.  Then again, I think this is the 4th thread I've seen of a 60GB PS3 breaking down.

Sorry dude... Get a used one on Ebay perhaps?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Gilgamesh said:

So very sad to see a PS3 go :( especially the 60GB because that's the one I got....actually it's been making these weird high pitched noises lately....(runs off to save all save files to a usb!, again)

My 2 years anniversary is going to be in June, let's see if I can make it pass that.

DUde i bought my June 2007 aswell...

The sharpshooter is too beastly....

Around the Network

Please be civilized

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Down, calm it.

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

I guess Brett's sharpshooter was too hard for your PS3.

Xxain said:
^ They always give you your model back and will have the new revision in it

They better or else im going to cut my peni*.

Im afraid ill turn it in with my 320 gb then get a 80 gb or OK lets say 60 and the 320 isnt in it ill go like AAAA

But first im gonna ask if theyre gonna touch the HD, if they will ill just take the 320 out and put 60 in then get it back and probably reformat the 320...

GUYS is there any way to take a 320 gb in the PS3 Out and IN the PC and get all the saves? Theres gotta be a way? My dad is pro on this shit but he failed before... and he says PS3 and PC is diffrent so it wont work... Theres no way i can save the saves unless the PS3 starts and i make a backup from there.

WHY!? thers gotta be a way u can open the PS3 harddrive in PC!

Wow someone needs anger managment courses. Don't you think it's a bit too much emo drama for a broken piece of electronics ?

Edit: And AFAIK you are supposed to remove your HDD before sending PS3 for repair.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB