By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Edit: Nevermind, should of read further into the topic haha

Around the Network
Aldro said:

Okay I have to revive this by saying :

I GOT MY PS3 BACK AND GUESS WHAT!

My dad felt sorry for me so I got an X360 Elite too!(But im not to happy about that so lets forget about it XD)[And yes I am big time spoiled].

When I plugged in my PS3 and saw the menu... Omg I can't describe what happend with words so this will do

LOL

I guess you jizzed in your pants XD

I notice that when people upgrade they 60gb PS3 it breaks. Maybe you not suppose to upgrade it to a bigger hard drive. I have not upgraded my PS3 yet so I am not.

C_Hollomon said:
I notice that when people upgrade they 60gb PS3 it breaks. Maybe you not suppose to upgrade it to a bigger hard drive. I have not upgraded my PS3 yet so I am not.

I have a question guys.. listen

When u play, Do you hear a *Click* sound sometimes? Like the harddrive is jumping (Just trying to describe). It does not sound dangerous but it just goes like .....Click!.....

Anyone? Please tell me if u do,

wow. this guy needs to get a life. I'm surprised that there's not more "I hate you microsoft" threads because of the problems 360 has. 360 has had more problems than PS3. Whoever started this thread needs to FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO FOR TWO WEEKS

Who cares if your saves are gone! Enjoy them again if you want! This guy needs a life if all he has is his PS3.

Currently Playing: God of War Collection

2010 Anticipations PS3: MAG, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Last Guardian

2010 Anticipations 360: Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, alan wake, halo reach, fable III, fallout: new vegas

2010 Anticipations Wii: zelda

Around the Network
revovichfan12 said:
wow. this guy needs to get a life. I'm surprised that there's not more "I hate you microsoft" threads because of the problems 360 has. 360 has had more problems than PS3. Whoever started this thread needs to FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO FOR TWO WEEKS

Who cares if your saves are gone! Enjoy them again if you want! This guy needs a life if all he has is his PS3.

Clearly you have not followed the topic ^^. This was like 2 months ago. My PS3 is back and I love Sony.

If u want I can make a MS suck since I got a X360 during the period and I really hate Halo 3 & Gears 2 XD. ( My biased opinion ).

Aldro said:
C_Hollomon said:

When u play, Do you hear a *Click* sound sometimes? Like the harddrive is jumping (Just trying to describe). It does not sound dangerous but it just goes like .....Click!.....

Does it do that for all games or just a few?

Mirson said:
Aldro said:
C_Hollomon said:

Does it do that for all games or just a few?

Its not specific for any game, I just hear like the harddrive gives a *Tick* sound just once. It was the same with my other PS3 too...
It sounds like these ppl are describing: http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3&thread.id=1080763&view=by_date_ascending&page=2

''i hear it all the time.. i think as the ps3 gets hot, the plastic casing probably makes a cracking noise... no big deal.''

I get it like entirely randomly but it does not sound like a error or anything. It just goes like a clock: Tick. U barely notice it, It sounds as much as when u press the button on the back of the PS3. the Tick* there. Feels like a screw is loose on the HD Lol. But apparantly alot of ppl have it and I had it on my first too so...

gebx said:
FonzGemini said:
@ OP:

Get your butt out of the house and do something more productive other than just playing video games all day.

... Your on a forum from a site thats all about video game SALES... don't pretend your doing anything more productive!!

It aint my fault that i have internet access at work. Therefore Im being productive and getting paid at the same time.

PS3 no problems for 2 years....

or

360 dead after 3 months, then again after 6 months, then againafter another 6 months

PS3 please