By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Aldro said:
K Guys i took it out and the same error comes, Yay my 320 GB isnt corrupt or anything.

Now ill put in the old 60 GB and send it to Sony in 3 weeks in hope for a new 60 GB working one.

Sometime during easter ill just dedicate to get my saves back its just 16 games = 16 saves. No biggy.

So yeah.. Thanks for helping me out and sorry for beeing a pussy. New to this shit.

why on earth didn't you leave it for tomorrow and check if it worked ? You can't do shit about it 00.30 in the night anyways. I mean dude, being impatient will often cost you more than it'll gain you.

@roma i find it annoying in general. Don't you dislike it if people start having conversations in a langauge you don't understand ? because other people feel the same way.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

You'll get it back in 6 weeks !!! try not to comit suicide before it comes back lol. Just stick a picture of a PS3 on a cardboard box underneath your TV ... it'll make the cold turkey experience more bearable.

I think i'll go and tell my PS3 how much I love her , seeing other people loose their PS3's makes you appreciate yours lol.

Poor guy.... I've heard of people getting upset, but you really sound hurt...

Staude said:
Aldro said:
K Guys i took it out and the same error comes, Yay my 320 GB isnt corrupt or anything.

Now ill put in the old 60 GB and send it to Sony in 3 weeks in hope for a new 60 GB working one.

Sometime during easter ill just dedicate to get my saves back its just 16 games = 16 saves. No biggy.

So yeah.. Thanks for helping me out and sorry for beeing a pussy. New to this shit.

why on earth didn't you leave it for tomorrow and check if it worked ? You can't do shit about it 00.30 in the night anyways. I mean dude, being impatient will often cost you more than it'll gain you.

@roma i find it annoying in general. Don't you dislike it if people start having conversations in a langauge you don't understand ? because other people feel the same way.

Yeah just look at what became of Hitler

It's okay, dude....everthing's gonna be...aaalright........all.....right........

*backs slowly towards the exit......*

Around the Network

That sucks.

NinjaKido said:

You'll get it back in 6 weeks !!! try not to comit suicide before it comes back lol. Just stick a picture of a PS3 on a cardboard box underneath your TV ... it'll make the cold turkey experience more bearable.

I think i'll go and tell my PS3 how much I love her , seeing other people loose their PS3's makes you appreciate yours lol.

She's a girl? Well don't let the love get physical.

non-gravity said:
NinjaKido said:

She's a girl? Well don't let the love get physical.

lol It's more like a man to car relationship .

60gb =(.

ps2 chip + warmer 90nm based.

i take it ur a little pissed off..