By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I lol'd @ the OP XD

Around the Network

I bought mine September 2007...hopefully mine is a trooper.

O_o; *Pats back* It's Ok just don't panic and call Sony and get it fixed and all will be well with the world and then you'll pretend this turn of event never happened Ok? I think you should take a nap now (Btw that was a reply to your first post). I wish I was as spoiled as you >_>; I still need to buy a Wii and Xbox 360

You should have just gone for the much more dependable 360 ;)

^ I need to buy one of those. I'm dying to try Mass Effect. OT: Yeah I hope you feel better after what happened :P

Around the Network
scorptile said:
when i read the first post omg i fell over laughing. sony has always had mediocre hardware. i still think that is one of the reasons nintendo went away from the cdrom deal back when the snes was popular. cause the cdrom sony made was too fragile for nintendo's taste. in fact to prove this fact i rented a psone and it broke while i was playing it and blockbuster took it back and said they get alot of those back. and that was back in teh day.

This is funny. My playstation 1 still works (96) my playstation 2 still works, my playstation portable still works.. and guess what, my playstation 3 still works yay !

That's right ! all my playstation consoles have never broken down. On the other hand my snes adapter went out of commision.

Check out my game about moles ^

@ OP:

Get your butt out of the house and do something more productive other than just playing video games all day.

FonzGemini said:
@ OP:

Get your butt out of the house and do something more productive other than just playing video games all day.

... Your on a forum from a site thats all about video game SALES... don't pretend your doing anything more productive!!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Mojo said:
You should have just gone for the much more dependable 360 ;)

I have one! I just dont like it XD

LMAO