By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Max payne 1 and 2 heading to XBLA.

Max Payne and The Fall of Max Payne have been rated for Xbox 360 by the ERSB. Most assuredly both games will be downloadable releases in the Xbox Live Marketplace releases.

The first Max Payne debuted way back in 2001 on PC and later was released for Xbox and PS2 consoles.

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne was released in October of 2003 for PC, PS2 and Xbox.

Note: The games may arrive as Xbox Originals, but the fact that they're multi-platform (like Duke Nukem and Doom) makes it unclear. They could well be slightly updated (achievements and such) and end up in the Arcade.

http://www.examiner.com/x-3707-LA-Gaming-News-Examiner~y2009m3d30-Max-Payne-1-and-2-rated-for-Xbox-360-heading-to-XBLA

Around the Network

Fantastic games, I prefer the orginal over the sequel though.

"I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings."

thanks for the info i like them both but yeah the 1st was really good back then i hope part 3 will a have the same impact 1 did back in 2001

Play Me

I just saw sentuamessage on the marketplace.

They have been confirmed as xbox origionals so no achievements i'm afriad.

I never understood why anyone would buy the XBox Originals version of a game unless it was the same priced as the used versions and/or cheaper. Unless of course you live somewhere where you can't get them.

In case you guys forgot XBox originals are indeed $15.
eBay prices of Max Payne 1? Under $2. Max Payne 2? About the same. Give or take shipping the most you'll spend is $5 for a complete copy of Max Payne with the booklet.

As much as I love Microsoft, Originals were always a great idea that is sadly way over priced. The most they should charge for them is $5.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
MonstaMack said:
I never understood why anyone would buy the XBox Originals version of a game unless it was the same priced as the used versions and/or cheaper. Unless of course you live somewhere where you can't get them.

In case you guys forgot XBox originals are indeed $15.
eBay prices of Max Payne 1? Under $2. Max Payne 2? About the same. Give or take shipping the most you'll spend is $5 for a complete copy of Max Payne with the booklet.

As much as I love Microsoft, Originals were always a great idea that is sadly way over priced. The most they should charge for them is $5.

Good trolling, 10\10.

We know Xbox Originals are a rip off. Did you know you can also play those old classics released on XBLA\PSN in their original ROM version for free on most old PCs?

Yes...

Oh Well, I'm telling you again...

Go away.

Are both those game on the BC list? I am too lazy to look.

remedy

This is by no means the first multiplat to go to Xbox Originals--Indigo Prophecy, for one.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

would this lead to Max payne 3 exclusive content on X360 ?