By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Max payne 1 and 2 heading to XBLA.

PullusPardus said:
would this lead to Max payne 3 exclusive content on X360 ?

no, rockstar is making the next max payne not remedy.

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
Are both those game on the BC list? I am too lazy to look.

Wiki says yes, though Max Payne (the first one) does not support widescreen

dsister44 said:
remedy<3 microsoft

and microsoft said they might start to add achievements to the xbox originals. oh and metalarms is up there too its not only for exclusives.

That's been a rumour for ages and not a very good one imo. Since the "originals" supprt is done in exactly the same way as playing Xbox1 game using the genuine DVD. As in to say it's all emulation, take Fable for example, it has emulation glitches that weren't cleared up for release. -> Just a direct dump of the DVD on your hard drive.

If they can't get the glitches nailed down, they're hardly going to take the time to modify the original game code to add achivements and so forth.

99% of videogame "rumours" are broken by common sense.

Hopefully psn will get them aswell i havent played any Max payne games.

Max Payne is a good game. Even though I've only played it for like 20 minutes at a friends house, It was still pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind paying $15 for it.

Around the Network

I bought Max Payne 2 already on the original Xbox a couple of weeks ago. I haven't played it yet, but I did however play the heck out of the original Max Payne. Twice on the PS2 and once on the original Xbox.

I cannot wait till the new one releases!

remember that buying on the Originals supports the developer... buying used doesn't

Cueil said:
remember that buying on the Originals supports the developer... buying used doesn't

this^^

remember kids 

stealing is bad

I would buy every Xbox Original game, even if I have the physical copies already, if they came with Achievements. If not, I'd rather have a physical copy of a game. I always buy new, if the game can still be bought as new.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

So wait... I'm a troll now? Thats news to me. I'd like to see you get me modded for Trolling suggesting people to buy a used copy of Max Payne 1 or 2 for a few dollars versus $15 on these XBox Originals.

@Cuiel how much exactly does Rockstar/Remedy get when I purchase a XBox Original? I also already bought these games new when they were released but I'm curious as to how much they should get.

It's just that simple.