By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Justify your console purchase to a starving person

Justifications are irrelevant. The point should be to do our best to change the social conditions which produce starvation, misery, and poverty on a planetary scale -- you know, a little thing called neoliberalism (a.k.a. market fundamentalism, a system which, incidentally, is crashing and burning). Videogames and the mass media are powerhouse tools to do precisely that. They are also sources of amazing creativity and innovation.

Around the Network

Never would I justify my spending.

1)I took my education seriously
2)I work hard
3)I save and plan
4)I live responsibly
5)I decide what I purchase.

If anything I expect a poor person to justify why they dont do the same and justify why my personal freedom and liberties are raped every pay check to provide for their inability to do so.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

My console has just as much right to eat as a starving person.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

i justify that i'm trying to get the economy good. if we don't spend the economy goes down the shitter. the worse off the economy the less donations or what not is given to help the poor and what not

If you are like the starving people in my city, you make $500 a fay from freeway handouts.

I would tell one to buy a Wii along with Super Mario Galaxy.

Around the Network

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

To Each Man, Responsibility