By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikachu N64!

Always wanted one...
(>'.')>

Around the Network

No, I have the solid black one (pretty much everyone does, right?). After I saw it though, I wanted. Now I could care less, since the VC was introduced and my n64 has taken a permanent seat in the closet (unless we play some Winback......oh how I love Winback!).

Blacksaber said:
Are you wearing pants?

are you asking him about the picture or right now?

ot: now you just need to get a copy of Pokemon Snap and rock that shit!! (awesome game)

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

SJGohan3972 said:
Blacksaber said:
Are you wearing pants?

ot: now you just need to get a copy of Pokemon Snap and rock that shit!! (awesome game)

Don't you mean "Hey You, Pikachu!"?

I can't understand myself, but the only Pokémon game I ever played for more than 10 minutes is Pokémon Snap. How I love this game!!!

And yes, I'm a Nintendo fan.

Awesome trailer for the new Ganbare Goemon game, to be released in March, 2009 for... Well, it's a Pachinko machine with a display. Oh, God.

*NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII*:  Now it's gonna happen!!! Thank you so much Nintendo.

Around the Network

My aunt had one but she gave it to me recently because she thought it was broken. =P

Currently playing Smash Bros. on it while waiting for the VC release.

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

I have a Pikachu that talks when you punch his belly.

Okay, maybe it's only me that 'punches' it...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
pichu_pichu said:
I had both! Sadly both didn't lasted long, the stuffed doll's stuffing came out, and the Pikachu N64 fell off and stopped working after that.

I cried.

Don't you boycot things with pikachu?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

That was the ugliest thing Nintendo ever made.

L.C.E.C. said:
SJGohan3972 said:
Blacksaber said:
Are you wearing pants?

Don't you mean "Hey You, Pikachu!"?

You could, but Pokemon Snap is my favorite console pokemon by far :)

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.