By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SO4 exclusive to...

I'm not suprised. Though i'm not too sure what SO is, nor have i heard it before in my life, I think that this is some kind of proof that SE is very loyal to the PS3. Why? because 360 is horrible in Japan and Wii doesn't have the graphics/power that they want. So they want to pull the PS3 up by making games for it for thier own good.

It's not that SE is "loyal" to Sony, it's that SE is more interested in itself, and PS3 winning is the best thing for SE it seems.

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

Around the Network

Thank god for Hironobu and Mistwalker then. Role on Lost Odessey

Hus said:
You think its PS3 or 360 based on those scans... really.

i figured it was one of PS2/Wii/PSP

I guess I wasn't the only one who felt that way when looking at the scans...LOL

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

rickthestick2 said:
I'm not suprised. Though i'm not too sure what SO is, nor have i heard it before in my life, I think that this is some kind of proof that SE is very loyal to the PS3. Why? because 360 is horrible in Japan and Wii doesn't have the graphics/power that they want. So they want to pull the PS3 up by making games for it for thier own good.

It's not that SE is "loyal" to Sony, it's that SE is more interested in itself, and PS3 winning is the best thing for SE it seems.

I love those comments... have you heard of the DS before?  It has more Square Enix games then maybe you'd like to admit ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

It's not going to be the 360. Half this games sales they are probably expecting from Japan. While it's not as Japanese lopsided as the Dragon Quest series, it's not as western friendly as Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts. It's also a bit smaller series overall than those series I mentioned, and taking a chance on the 360 will it's low fanbase of Japanese RPGs makes little sense. Looks like it's for the PS3.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Why this is good (for me anyway):

SE said they're supporting all systems equally, so SO and FF PS3, 360 new IPs (Project Sylpheed) and multiplats (TLR), and Wii gets the remainders: DQ and KH (fine with me although I'd trade DQ for FF but I'm good) making it ALL even. Fine with me.

You would trade Dragon Quest (which we won't hear about for another year) for Final Fantasy? LOL. Dragon Quest is a massive system seller in Japan. That was the game I wanted most of all for the PS3. I would easily swap FF for DQ any day of the week.