By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii games to be announced 4pm GMT

Well, that was...

Are Sony and MS going to have keynotes?

Xbox Gamertag: BrapRedHarvest PSN ID: Brap123

Around the Network

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

lol

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Storage solution, new FF Wiiware, FF VC games, VC Arcade games, new Zelda DS.

Much better than I expected.

That was actually bout what I expected. Good announcements, and maybe a game or two announced.

...Now I'm just wondering what will happen at E3 later this year. hmmm...

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

i know what u are thinking now but forget it i already added the new zelda game to the database!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

lol i am very happy with Iwata's keynote speech... the storage solution and spirit tracks..

although I didn't really hear anything about Wii Motion Plus... came in a bit late but I am really starting to wonder about it..

RedHarvest said:
Well, that was...

Are Sony and MS going to have keynotes?

DS-tastic?

Crow-onderful?

MS already had theirs. It was generally less interesting, with less game design insight.

trestres said:
So it looks like E3 will be the place to announce Wii games. feeling kinda down. But good news otherwise for storage solution, VC and Wiiware.

Hey take comfort in the one thing you always meantion as being true, Nintendo was holding back to help 3rd parties succeed on their platform.

...I personally didn't think we would have REALLY huge annoncements today cause expectations for E3 would be crazy.

Although the VCA was a nice surprise.

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Not bad , not bad thats as much i have expected from GDC. Storage solution sounds great, i hope some Nintendo games will get some sort of DLC (like brawl or mario kart). About lack of Wii games? They are coming regardless

New Zelda DS is a must for me as well!

koopatrooper said:
i know what u are thinking now but forget it i already added the new zelda game to the database!

Im going to kill you, I wanted to add the game and the page said "the game is already in the database", at least I added FFXIII X360 =)