By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii games to be announced 4pm GMT

McWhertor: The audience is delighted by WarioWare Snapped, particularly the post-game completion array of embarrassing photos that plays back your on camera shenanigans

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network

hopefully they talk about game gear downloads for dsi and other gb, gba downloads

SPACE HARRIER!!!!

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

OH SHIT

ARCADE GAMES ON THE VIRTUAL CONSOLE

HOOPLA

yay!!! ^_^ so appy!!!

Around the Network

McWhertor: A little train's rolling down the tracks, engineered by Link

WHAAAAAT

10:08 a.m.: Virtual Console Arcade announced. Download games like Spce Harrier, Mappy, Druaga, Star Force, Emeraldia, and more. Much more. Space Invaders in the near future. Arcade Games available for download beginning today!

10:07 a.m.: Iwata is back on the stage. Says DSi has sold two million copies in Japan since it launched in November. Amazon reports that there are more pre-orders for DSi than in any videogame system in history. GameStop says there are twice as many pre-orders for DSi than there were for DS.

McWhertor: A Nintendo DS game.... get hyped
10:07
McWhertor: A little train's rolling down the tracks, engineered by Link

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

new Zelda!!!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

RedHarvest said:
No Zelda at GDC. Big suprise...not.

"OK, I guess they did show a new Zelda after all. I was wrong!"