Khuutra said:
NJ5 said:
SmokedHostage said:
RedHarvest said:
No Zelda at GDC. Big suprise...not.

Final Fantasy I and IV on VC..

I think my pants are wet..

Isn't the DS version better though?

It's the sequel to IV, not the original game.

Oh, I misread. That's nice for RPG fans I suppose (I still haven't been able to touch a RPG ever since I played Ultima VIII).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

what do they mean final fantasy for wiiware, is it the ds version!?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

i feel kind of empty but the sd card is sweet i guess i have to wait for e3 for games.

AWESOME DRAWIN' SKILLS!

Square Enix is publishing My Life As a Darklord for WiiWare. Later this year. And Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, also coming in 2009. Final Fantasy is also coming to the Virtual Console. More details from Square Enix this week.

Around the Network

McWhertor: moving on to WarioWare Snapped!, the microgame collection played with the Nintendo DSi internal camera

McWhertor: moving on to WarioWare Snapped!, the microgame collection played with the Nintendo DSi internal camera

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Storage problem fixed. Yay!

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

dsi most preorderd console ever!!!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

McWhertor: Not so subtly hinting that the Nintendo DSi will be a monumental money printing machine not just for Nitnendo, but for developers as well