By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii games to be announced 4pm GMT

I'm going to call this keynote a success.

Around the Network

man why no zelda wii? another ds zelda which we already had last year

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

It finished.

10:11 a.m.: Iwata says thank you and closes his keynote. That's all she wrote, folks. Look for IGN's Punch-Out impressions going live any second. And by the way, Super Punch-Out!! is on the VC this Monday.

So I guess that is it, huh...Well, I guess it was a good day.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network

So it looks like E3 will be the place to announce Wii games. feeling kinda down. But good news otherwise for storage solution, VC and Wiiware.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

koopatrooper said:
man why no zelda wii? another ds zelda which we already had two years ago

Fixed

sungson said:
10:09 a.m.: Iwata wants to satisfy longtime Nintendo loyalists. Nintendo DS game. New Zelda game. Link is riding in on a train. Wind Waker style. Awsomeness supreme. Link is able to direct a sidekick character, an armor-clad warrior, with the stylus. Fights huge crab-like boss. It's called The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. Will be available later this year.

Giant enemy crabs?  I missed that part...

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Super Punch-Out!! is on the VC this Monday.

trestres said:
So it looks like E3 will be the place to announce Wii games. feeling kinda down. But good news otherwise for storage solution, VC and Wiiware.

Don't feel down, buddy! Phantom Hourglass was awesome and I expect this to be awesome too.