By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Motion control comming to the 360 this Fall

EaglesEye379 said:
So its finally happening....

it's happening but not by MS or Sony.3rd party is doing it which is better than Sony or MS doing it.

Around the Network
seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@seece

lets see

GDC will reveal more secrets & mysteries that shroud that game!

Hopefully!

I do wonder how the Wii will fare if this catchs on ....

Come on seece...for it to cause any harm to wii it will need BIG advertising.....will the companies do that? who knows

It depends how much Microsoft gets behind this, I mean it is the route they seem to be taking, casual gaming.

If it does ... and devs start using it on the PS360 ... what will be the Wii's unique selling point?

Man, ir pointer for shooters, u know the most popular genre on those systems.

Ofcourse theres the history and experience of making games for kids and everybody, the reason why its sold so well.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

seece said:
If any of you actually read the artical you might get more info insted of having to ask the OP

Its coming out for the Playstation 3 too, a year later, its 3rd party and its got its own game coming out along side it which looks fun ^^

I'm gonna say ... I am interested in this and will most likely pick this up.

While I'm not sure about the games quality from the video, the company isn't stupid either.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/143/14333401.html

They are releasing the game on Wii also.

...Wii funding the HD console games confirmed? =O

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Without 1st party supporting it, it's unlikely going to catch wind.
Secondly, i think 360 already is too far into this gen for it to have effect (especially at the time when the peripheral comes out).

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@seece

lets see

Hopefully!

Come on seece...for it to cause any harm to wii it will need BIG advertising.....will the companies do that? who knows

It depends how much Microsoft gets behind this, I mean it is the route they seem to be taking, casual gaming.

If it does ... and devs start using it on the PS360 ... what will be the Wii's unique selling point?

Are you asking for the Core gamer, or the mainstream gamer that has ALREADY associated motion control with the Nintendo Wii?

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Around the Network
senortaco said:
seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@seece

lets see

Hopefully!

Are you asking for the Core gamer, or the mainstream gamer that has ALREADY associated motion control with the Nintendo Wii?

Hmm neither really, on paper, what will the Wii's unique selling point be? I guess that all of its games use the Wii mote.

LOL.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Hmmmm.... Motion control games with HD graphics? Hopefully M$ give it some first party support.

Maybe M$ secret is some inhouse games for it this fall. Maybe rare have a game or 2?

Hopefully Sony would support theirs to.

selnor said:
Hmmmm.... Motion control games with HD graphics? Hopefully M$ give it some first party support.

Maybe M$ secret is some inhouse games for it this fall. Maybe rare have a game or 2?

Hopefully Sony would support theirs to.

Rare + this = Awesome!

Never thought of that ..

April 1st article a little early?