By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Whoa, Nintendo fanboys are taking over Ps and Xbox fanboys.

Yep yep yep. I had respect for most of Nintendo fans but now..

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=64943&page=4

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=65215&page=1

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=65164&page=3

Theres too many of them!

We can't win!

Nintendo is the winner!

I give up.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Why don’t you make a list of the guys instead and put me on top! No really I can’t read all of that to see what you mean :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Where have you been? VGC has always had more Nintendo fanboys than anything else.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

lol @ Rol.

OT.
Ninty fanboys have overtaken PS fanboys... they still have a while to go though until they reach the dreaded 360 fanboys, just think... going at war with 12 year old screaming kids on Halo, ouch.

Double

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
lol @ Rol.

OT.
Ninty fanboys have overtaken PS fanboys... they still have a while to go though until they reach the dreaded 360 fanboys, just think... going at war with 12 year old screaming kids on Halo, ouch.

Woooo, which website you talking about? Because that is almost the exact opposite withPs3 fanboys numero uno, 360 fanboys second ,and wii fanboys third.

Maybe you mean most in actual numbers if so you may be right ...........but in spewing pure stupidity and at the same time KOing logic, the ps3 fanboys do it like no other.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

outlawauron said:
Where have you been? VGC has always had more Nintendo fanboys than anything else.

It's funny because if you look at the top ten games for hits on this web site, you see six PS3 games and four Wii games. 360 is completely MIA.

We may have the numbers, but you guys sure have the enthusiasm.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
outlawauron said:

It's funny because if you look at the top ten games for hits on this web site, you see six PS3 games and four Wii games. 360 is completely MIA.

We may have the numbers, but you guys sure have the enthusiasm.

I was going to say because Nintendo fanboys have more games to choose from.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

Used to but not anymore.  For quite sometime, PS fanboys have pretty much taken over the ninty fanboys.  It's no surprise that for the last year its been pretty much Sony games dominating the top 10 list on most popular.

I usually support the 360 because of the abundance of PS3 bias on this site, but honestly...the group of Nintendo supporters on this site actually provide the most logical and intelligent posts on this site.

I honestly wish supporters of the other consoles could be more like Nintendo supporters. They are very grounded and rational this generation. Even though the success of the Wii and DS should speak for itself, Nintendo still faces opposition from the naysayers.

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.