By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3 The Pitt comes out tomorrow

whos pumped for more fallout!

i am!

Around the Network

I'm going to wait until all the DLC gets packaged into one and sold at retail. Still, looking forward to playing it eventually!

Woah. UK too? i just bought 2100 points today and saved some just for this

im not too sure but you can only hope!

The most DLC release at the same time on Xbox 360 like COD WAW.

If you wonder COD WAW DLC was released around 14.00 in UK so I guess the pitt will be up around that hour aswell.

Around the Network

@ Lostplanet.
Thanks now i know what time to set my alarm

^^' Don't kill me if it will be released a few hours later.

Anyway good night my fellow European :).

I haven't been keeping track but is this the one that is suppose to increase the level cap, or is that different.

sc94597 said:
I haven't been keeping track but is this the one that is suppose to increase the level cap, or is that different.

Nah, that's the next one, "Broken Steel." Which to be honest is the one I'm most looking forward to.

noname2200 said:
sc94597 said:

Nah, that's the next one, "Broken Steel." Which to be honest is the one I'm most looking forward to.

I am waiting for that DLC before getting this one.  Already have to different game files with the maximum lvel 20.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down