By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE5 vs Killzone 2

if you play single player only
then definitely:

uncharted drake's fortune

still one of the most beautiful games this gen despite being 2 years old.(story,game play,graphics ,everything)

Around the Network

Hmmm..I'll go with Resident evil 5, haven't played KZ2 that much.

I already had Uncharted^

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
I already had Uncharted^

mmm,then

if you were to go online then 100% KZ2

but now i think you can't go wrong with either

killzone 2. no contest here

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:

Which one should I get?

I've ran across some extra money, and I want to get a game with it. It looks like it going to be between these two.

Which game is longer?

I'm 100% sure that RE5 plays better than Killzone. I'm mostly worried about length right now.

Yes. Better than... KZ1.

KZ2 no doubts here.

if by looks and being FPS, killzone 2 doesn't sell for you, then go with RE5, you'll probably enjoy it more

reptile168 said:
if by looks and being FPS, killzone 2 doesn't sell for you, then go with RE5, you'll probably enjoy it more

why do you give recommendation to someone when you haven't played both?

Hmms....
Seeing as you wont play KZ2 online, id go for Res5.

The symbols, treasures + wanting to upgrade all the guns should keep you hooked for a good 15+ hours, also the Professional difficulty is the hardest difficulty ive ever played in ANY game, i advise having a good co-op player for that dif. Took me jus over 32 hours worth of gameplay before i got the 1000gs on it.

Killzone 2 for sure, Resident Evil did absolutely nothing for me. I got bored after the third chapter. The game is too clumsy and predictable.