By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - OXM: Microsoft has some very cool stuff to show you tomorrow.

For some reason i want an Internet browser on my 360.

Around the Network

At all the people griping about trolls-- learn to take a joke. No, they aren't (or at least hope they aren't) serious when they say Lips 3 or In the Movies 2 is the big announcement. Take it as a joke and nothing more.

@ Seece (again and for the last time, i dont wanna get done for spamming)

The fact you called someone a troll, when you are infact a troll...
+ the fact that you rarely if ever try to be funny when you are trolling.

twesterm said:
At all the people griping about trolls-- learn to take a joke. No, they aren't (or at least hope they aren't) serious when they say Lips 3 or In the Movies 2 is the big anno uncement. Take it as a joke and nothing more.

thank for understanding.I can promise you that i wasn't trolling and it was just for joking.I don't know why people are getting this sensitive to a lame joke.

SpartanFX said:
twesterm said:
At all the people griping about trolls-- learn to take a joke. No, they aren't (or at least hope they aren't) serious when they say Lips 3 or In the Movies 2 is the big anno uncement. Take it as a joke and nothing more.

thank for understanding.I can promise you that i wasn't trolling and it was just for joking.I don't know why people are getting this sensitive to a lame joke.

It's the internet, this is serious!

Given this is a rumour of a announcement we're discussing, it really is silly to get annoyed over some fun posts.  The real funny joke will be if some of them turn out to be true

Around the Network

I hope for another JRPG or Lionhead title.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

RPG said:
MS and Sony have no keynotes this GDC, Sony have a huge party on Wednesday where I expect the next Insomniac game to be announced. Peter is doing a speech where his next game might be announced but besides that I see nothing big from those two.

There is no longer a HUGE gaming event anymore. E3 last year was rubbish, TGS was also rubbish compared to the many I went to and lastly GDC which was also meh. All in all.......eh so meh.

MGS has a panel  about many topics tomorrow which is where they will probably show some stuff. I still love watching E3, and with it becoming a bigger event I expect it to be a lot better then last year

Euphoria14 said:

Fable 3 ftw!

Euphoria14 said:

do you want PS3 owners to spamm the MS forums again man. lol

since 70% of them drool over jrpg

Carl2291 said:
@ Seece (again and for the last time, i dont wanna get done for spamming)

The fact you called someone a troll, when you are infact a troll...
+ the fact that you rarely if ever try to be funny when you are trolling.

the + part is your personal opinion and if I call you a man does that make me a hypocrit because I am a man? no .. if I was condemning you for being a man then yeah I would be a hypocrit. It is obviously you who needs to learn what the word hypocrit means.

I'll leave it at that (I don't wanna get done for spamming!)