By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - OXM: Microsoft has some very cool stuff to show you tomorrow.

Tyrannical said:
WereKitten said:

Well, I hoped it was just an idiomatic denomination, like the "Ivy League".

edit:

after reading Khuutra's post it: I'm glad they're actually being useful. I'll keep my phylosophical and political doubts about them for another time and when I know more.

You probably thought that blacks weren't allowed to go to other colleges, didn't you?

Given that they were originally established before Brown vs. Board of Education, he's right, that was the original intent. It's important to note, though, that there is a difference between historically black university and predominantly black universities - because in some historically black universities, the black population doesn't actually make up the largest minority.

Around the Network
Tyrannical said:

You probably thought that blacks weren't allowed to go to other colleges, didn't you?

I'm an ignorant european, but not that much european ;)

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman

Tremble said:
Britney spears naked??? Would be cool stuff!

If they did that then they're 10 years too late

Tyrannical said:
Squilliam said:
Whats a black?

I had to look it up.

The term black people usually refers to a racial group of humans with a dark brown skin color, but it has also been used to categorise a number of diverse populations into one common group. Some definitions of the term include only people of relatively recent Sub Saharan African descent (see African diaspora). Among the members of this group, dark skin color is typically accompanied by the expression of natural afro-hair texture. Other definitions of the term Black extend to any of the populations characterized by dark skin color, a definition that also includes certain populations in Oceania, Southeast Asia, [1][2] southern South Asia, [3] and the southern Middle East[4].

Thats so... racial.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Tyrannical said:
Squilliam said:
Whats a black?

I had to look it up.

The term black people usually refers to a racial group of humans with a dark brown skin color, but it has also been used to categorise a number of diverse populations into one common group. Some definitions of the term include only people of relatively recent Sub Saharan African descent (see African diaspora). Among the members of this group, dark skin color is typically accompanied by the expression of natural afro-hair texture. Other definitions of the term Black extend to any of the populations characterized by dark skin color, a definition that also includes certain populations in Oceania, Southeast Asia, [1][2] southern South Asia, [3] and the southern Middle East[4].

Thats so... racial.

Defining people by the color of their skin is RACIST!

Please, use the politically correct term: humans who have an inordinately affection for watermelon.

Author's note: this post is meant to be ironic.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

Is there a white college football game?
Cause in madden and NCAA there are barely any white people playing

Well, we have hockey and nascar.

Damnit.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive