By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Unbiasly, Which is the Best Next Gen Console?

The Dreamcast.....^_^

Former something....

Around the Network

All I can say is that I prefer my PS3 over my Xbox 360

they don't bundle the sixasis no more they come with Dualshock 3.

My Xbox 360 can play Call of Duty 4's online. My PS3 can't for some reason. It's incompatible with my router or something ever since a firmware update in December 2007. So 360 wins.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

PS3

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

My Xbox 360 can play Call of Duty 4's online. My PS3 can't for some reason. It's incompatible with my router or something ever since a firmware update in December 2007. So 360 wins.

Is it just CoD 4 that you can't play? Or can you just not get online on your PS3, that must suck

ps3=best console this gen

I don't see how you could unbiasly say one console is better than the other. This statement can only be said with bias:) I own all 3 and both handhelds and I say they are all the best.

How can this be anwsered without bias?

Munkeh111 said:
Onyxmeth said:

Is it just CoD 4 that you can't play? Or can you just not get online on your PS3, that must suck

It's just COD4. COD: WaW plays fine. It's a known issue that Sony refuses to fix for some reason. The game was playing fine for everyone at launch and then Sony released a firmware update around December 2007 and some routers just wouldn't connect any longer. Nothing has been done about it. The funny part is that my router is made by Microsoft. I know it's merely coincidental, but it's funny to say to people.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.