By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I traided Killzone 2 for Valkyria Chronicles and ....

CAL4M1TY said:
Damn, I should trade in KZ2 for VC then, I've been meaning to buy that game for ages (and I'm not a massive fan of KZ2, even after playing through most of it and playing online for a bit).

I really hope I don't overhype this game in my head tough.

This game is brillant listen to us and if you're not convinced listen to them :

104 Reviews
5 star:  (97)
4 star:  (4)
3 star:  (3)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)

Average Customer Review
4.9 out of 5 stars (104 customer reviews)

and if you're still not convinced look at the critics... you really can't go wrong with VC as long as you like gripping strategy games.

Around the Network

It's a very good game. I just don't understand it's lack of appeal. Perhaps they should get Trophies in with the DLC coming and try another push for the title.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

KZ2 has bots. You can play online against other people. I don't understand the long-term appeal of VC at all.

Oh, forget it. I have to get VC now, just because the peer pressure is too much!

richardhutnik said:
KZ2 has bots. You can play online against other people. I don't understand the long-term appeal of VC at all.

Oh, forget it. I have to get VC now, just because the peer pressure is too much!

KZ single player dint appeal to me at all, the online was a total blast when i first got it, but i got to the highest rank in 3 days.... which is ridiculous... after that i just lost interest.... but like i said the gameplay is awesome (one of the best shooters)... i just wish it lasted longer :/

i agree, this game make you care about squad members , it feels like your responsible for their lives.

"That was the right choise!! SEGA made this? get ta hell outa here lol."

Remember Sonic Team =/= Sega , as Sonic Team is a part of Sega.
i like Sega but i hate Team Sonic , i think you feel the same, Sonic been like a Stigma to Sega they should just make a good game for it or just forget about it.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
i agree, this game make you care about squad members , it feels like your responsible for their lives.

Remember Team Sonic =/= Sega , as Team Sonic is a part of Sega.
i like Sega but i hate Team Sonic , i think you feel the same, Sonic been like a Stigma to Sega they should just make a good game for it or just forget about it.

Does Team Sonic still have the people who worked on Adventure 1 and 2?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

antfromtashkent said:
richardhutnik said:

KZ single player dint appeal to me at all, the online was a total blast when i first got it, but i got to the highest rank in 3 days.... which is ridiculous... after that i just lost interest.... but like i said the gameplay is awesome (one of the best shooters)... i just wish it lasted longer :/

I would be interested in seeing a single player stat-building mode added to the game, where you can increase your stats and so on.  I am just curious how long people will stick with VC.  I understand it is single-player only, and story driven.

Another finds the light!

Valkyria Chronicles is definitely worth a Killzone 2 trade in and more!

@Reasonable

As much as I hate to admit this, if the game had trophies I'm sure many more would jump on it. If that's what it takes to get people hooked and realize what they're missing, fine by me.

That doesn't mean I can't poke fun at trophy whores converts in the future.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

richardhutnik said:
antfromtashkent said:
richardhutnik said:

I would be interested in seeing a single player stat-building mode added to the game, where you can increase your stats and so on.  I am just curious how long people will stick with VC.  I understand it is single-player only, and story driven.

Well I've put about 100 hours in it, finished completely the story mode, got A grades in all the missions and submissions, upgraded everthing that was upgradable, but I still have to do the skirmishes and get A grades everywhere, still miss 4 decorations, and with the upcomming DLC I don't plan to quit playing this game anytime soon.

ShadowSoldier said:
PullusPardus said:

Remember Sonic Team =/= Sega , as Sonic Team is a part of Sega.

Does Team Sonic still have the people who worked on Adventure 1 and 2?

Yea Sonic Team made all Sonic games, from the first to the last one.

Btw i typo'ed its Sonic Team not Team Sonic ( i got confused with the one in "Sonic Heroes" )