By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you happy with your Wii?

No I'm really dissapointed with my Wii. Very few games that I like and the upcoming games look pretty bad.

Around the Network

yes....playing boom blox...super fun...and best catchy music

Happy with the Wii? Absolutely not...worst console I ever had.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

The console that i have enjoyed the most in my entire life =)

nathantay said:

No I'm really dissapointed with my Wii. Very few games that I like and the upcoming games look pretty bad.

Ur not happy with Petz: Catz 2?  I heard they improved the graphix from the original, added awesome lighters & shaders.  Even though the gameplay is mediocre i would overlook it & give it an 11/10.

Around the Network

Yes, one of the best consoles I've ever owned.  Absolutely can't wait for MotionPlus, that tennis game from EA, Tiger 10, and Wii Sports Resort.

I'm a little dissapointed by Madworld so far though, if this is what "hardcore" means, then I hope this sort of juvenile crap stays on PS3 / 360.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

burgerstein said:
Very pleased indeed. If only I could afford all the games I want.

This.

I bought a Wii new.
I had not bought a console new in a quarter century.
I do not regret my decision.

Mike from Morgantown

The Wii is not for everyone -- but it is for many more people than the other consoles.

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

arsenal009 said:
nathantay said:

Ur not happy with Petz: Catz 2?  I heard they improved the graphix from the original, added awesome lighters & shaders.  Even though the gameplay is mediocre i would overlook it & give it an 11/10.

No not happy with Catz 2, SMG, Zelda:TP, Red Steel, Wii Fit, Wii Sports, Wi Play, Wii Music or SSMB.

nathantay said:
arsenal009 said:
nathantay said:

No not happy with Catz 2, SMG, Zelda:TP, Red Steel, Wii Fit, Wii Sports, Wi Play, Wii Music or SSMB.

Super Smash Mario Brothers? 

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."