By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you happy with your Wii?

hsrob said:
burgerstein said:
Very pleased indeed. If only I could afford all the games I want.

This.

That.

Around the Network

Nope, hate it with a passion, worst out of the three current gen consoles (I own all three), if it wasn't for my girlfriend using wii fit it would have been gone ages ago,

Actually embarrassed to say I own one! most of my friends laugh when I say I own one so shows how childish people think they are (and they are true),

TWRoO said:
hsrob said:
burgerstein said:
Very pleased indeed. If only I could afford all the games I want.

This.

That.

Almost this and that. My version is :

Very pleased indeed. If only I had enough time to play all the games I want.

Signature goes here!

Yes I am. A lot. More even that when I bought my Gamecube or my PSOne (which I sold). I don't regret buying it. I just wish to be able to buy more or the games I want and will be available :(

Probably my favorite console in 2 generations.

FKNetwork said:
Nope, hate it with a passion, worst out of the three current gen consoles (I own all three), if it wasn't for my girlfriend using wii fit it would have been gone ages ago,

Actually embarrassed to say I own one! most of my friends laugh when I say I own one so shows how childish people think they are (and they are true),

isn't england kinda anti wii in general though? or am i just insane? just don't buy the shovel wares and it's got just as many good games outside of the graphics department, then again i'm a pc gamer too so it's a pretty good balance i guess.

Around the Network
Slavedemonxi said:
I'm not very happy with it at the moment. Every time I turn around I have some issue with using my WiFi adapter. It's kinda funny actually. It will work well for a day then the next time the error codes start popping up. My situation with Wii is quite frustrating a bit of the time.

It's probably not the Wii because I have mine behind a thick wall to where my wireless router is and it works perfectly. I do have a homemade parabolic antenna on my router though.

Just to answer the OP, I'm extremely happy with my Wii. I have great games play. I'm good!

FKNetwork said:

Why you should feel embarrased? that's ridicuulous. And your friends really need to grow up. That kind of attitude is too childish.

@OP - The Wii isn't referred to as a "kiddie" console. The term has changed to "Casualz" The "kiddie" naming died last gen. =)

Onto a proper response, I enjoy the "hardcore games", like Madword, RE4, REUC, HotD, COD5, MoH2, Bully, etc quite a bit, and do a bit of "casual" gaming, like Wii Fit and Wii Sports. My Wii gets a ton of use, and anything I miss that doesn't come to the Wii, I get for the PC. So yes, Im happy with my Wii and my choices overall this gen.

Yes, I am :)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957