By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are PS2 owners migrating to Xbox 360 instead of PS3?

The wii is probably getting the most followed by the 360.

Around the Network
Sardauk said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
I didn't quite straight up migrate to the 360, but it's my number one console now, and I was and am a big PS2 fan and owner.

Same for me, even if I own a PS3 now, I switched from PS2 to 360.

Since then, 360 remains my preferred choice.

Same here...if you want a HD console and don`t have much money,the 360 is the way to go.

Certainly some of them are going 360: it's sold more than its predecessor, it doesn't cater to new gamers, and the extra gamers have to come from somewhere. The PS2 userbase is really the only other viable source of Microsoft's newfound fortune.

It seems, however, that more of them are likely to be going to the Wii instead.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

for my experience it goes like this, out of 20 friends that had PS2(includeing myself) only 3 of them have PS3 the other 17 have gone with 360, reason piracy

I wonder. When you go through training at Microsoft, is "shit talking" one of the courses you take?

This Greenburg guy comes off as a real jerk and I do not like the way he presents himself. Gives MS a bad name if you ask me.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
I wonder. When you go through training at Microsoft, is "shit talking" one of the courses you take?

This Greenburg guy comes off as a real jerk and I do not like the way he presents himself. Gives MS a bad name if you ask me.

Aw c'mon, you talk like Microsoft was the only corporation shittalking competition. 

Be wiser.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Euphoria14 said:

I agree  !!

Give PR power to a nerd and you have greenburg !! LOL And Microsoft is not the most loved brand in the world so....

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

1337 Gamer said:
wow i think M$ needs to stop shit talking sony and start working on the real problem Nintendo.

Stop your silliness. Sony needs to pass MS before they can focus on Nintendo. The HD war is between the PS3 and the 360. How easily you forget.

Sardauk said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
I didn't quite straight up migrate to the 360, but it's my number one console now, and I was and am a big PS2 fan and owner.

Same for me, even if I own a PS3 now, I switched from PS2 to 360.

Since then, 360 remains my preferred choice.

+1.

Euphoria14 said:

He has a point though. You'll find that alot of new Xbox 360 owners owned a PS2. It's Kaz Hirai that you will find to be a shit talker.