By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation 1 Era is the Greatest, Period (GAMES WISE ~ Article)!!

darthdevidem01 said:
@onyxmeth

So metal gear was on the NES or SNES?

I know it was on the MSX....I thought it was on the NES first as nintendo fans keep on claiming PS1 "stole" Metal Gear from them

If you thought it was on the NES, then why did you keep saying it was on the SNES previously in this post? I'm trying to tell you it was never on the SNES at all.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

If that include N64 games I agree.

NiKKoM said:
How do you keep getting finding these random blogs?? And why do you keep saying articles?? A blog is not an Article...

lol true.

I had to laugh a little reading that article. For me, the Playstation 1 era was the worst generation in video game history, easily. Playstation 1 probably has the worst ratio of good stuff to crap of any system I've played, with the possible exception of the CD-i. N64, while it had some worthwhile games, is the worst Nintendo console too. Most games people praise on Playstation - Final Fantasy VII, Gran Turismo, among others - I find to be terrible.

BTW, Dreamcast belongs not with those two but with the PS2, GCN and XB.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

3rd parties made some awesome games during that era.

Capcom
Konami
Namco
Square ect

I salute you.