By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

I am right there with you guys. I lost my job on May 23 and I am still looking. I already cut back to almost nothing as far as new releases go. I might pick something up on XBL every now and then, but if severance runs out before I find something. First, thing to go will be the PS3. I think my oldest (3 year old) likes it the most. I find my self relaxing when I game a lot. I got a copy of Beautiful Katamari used at Gamestop and I must admit rolling over the buildings and ocean liners fells nice.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network

The league is up to date for this week.

1st place!!! Staying up till midnight was totally worth it, I got about 585g in DiRT yesterday

@JPL78 and jagenjg: I hope your job situations improve. Gaming would be tough for me to give up, but if it came to that I wouldn't think twice. I've already been a lot more cautious in my gaming purchases this year (already passed on Halo Wars and RE5, among others) and will only keep games I absolutely love. Everything else l sell, as the depreciation on current games is fast and there's no value in keeping a game you'll never play again. If you want to be thrifty in your gaming, aside from gamefly (I signed up in May, not a bad service btw), ebay is the best place. You'll not only find some sweet deals on used games but you'll receive far better return when selling games than you would at gamestop.

Ouch JPL I've been wondering why you haven't been online lately ;_;. I hope things work out for you, my only suggestion would be cheapassgamer.com >

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

Who got the platinum on FO3 already?

Badgenome?

Yup. I am a Fallout fiend!

badgenome said:
Yup. I am a Fallout fiend!

wow indeed you are, I'm excited about Point Lookout haven't had time to try it yet, how is it?

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Pretty cool. It's like Deliverance with guns!

Its epic!

Congrats @ badgenome
For the level 30 achievements, did you do a reload or use the "good/evil/neutral" achievements?