By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Only four people have Hydro Thunder? You guys are missing a great game!

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

Yeah I should have a platinum for Gears of War 2.  Don't know if it shows up on MGC or not

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Looks like the Halo: Reach achievements are in:

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=BWU_073010

JPL78 said:

Thanks Neo.  I know this crap sucks.  Anyone else get the feeling this year was just out the destroy the league what with website redesigns and gamercard problems?

Stupid Toy Story 3 (Good game actually) is glitching me out of getting the full 1,000 points.  A pick up I need, that clearly says in 20 different guides is in a specific spot.... is not.   I'm not just missing it either, its clearly not there, description is plain and simple, it's not there. That keeps me from 175 extra gamerscore.  Also a mission giving NPC has disapeared even though I need him for an achievement.

I could start Round Up mode again from scratch and hope it doesn't glitch this time but screw it.

Also Wow to the fact that 1,500 gamerscore only netted me second place this week.  Did Berstuck set a new record?

Berstruck has this year's record, but there was a few extra days in that week so I don't think it is an all-time record.  Probably top 5 all-time.

As for the league, I think it has been tough keeping everything together this year.  But, it keeps rolling...

erikers said:

Yeah I should have a platinum for Gears of War 2.  Don't know if it shows up on MGC or not

If you can, go through your platinums, and make sure they are all showing on MGC (as much as possible).

Around the Network

@Neo, any idea which games he played to score that much? If you say Avatar and TMNT then I'm not so much impressed.

What i set a record. I suppose i did play some pretty easy games last week so can't see it happening again.

@jpl78

The games i played were Jericho which was actually an ok game but a very easy 1000gs, Also played ninja blade and finished up fable 2. If i remember right also did some guitar hero 5.

@Berstuck,  you still get my respect for that.  Even if Jerico is a pushover the rest of those games aren't. I don't even know what my personal record is but I doubt its over 2,000.

I can't help but be completely jaded with the whole Rock Band/GH thing knowing that you will be able to learn to play real guitar now in Rock Band 3.... so did I just waste like 3 years of my life learning to rock out on fake plastic ones? I mean honestly, will that ever even come in handy in life?

Anyway I traded in 2 GH guitars and like 7 games.  I did keep The Beatles, Rockband 2 and my strat replica controller, as well as my crappy loud first generation rock band drums because no one would take them.

@JPL78

I've never been that big a fan of rock band myself but i think rock band 3 will be the turning point for me.