By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

NeoRatt said:
MrBubbles said:

almost got all my agility orbs :D  only a couple left now.   still over 100 hidden orbs though :|

bout 10 audio logs left to find also.

If you're not using a game guide that is impressive...  I think the final agilty orb in Crackdown 1 took me about 10 hours to find (that was before the update that increased the sound of the orbs as you got closer to them).

the agility orbs seem a lot easier to find in this one. probably because of the helicopter, you can just go swooping down all over the city.  i managed to find the last of them i needed tonight too...i spent a couple hours and couldnt find any, then managed to get them all in a pretty short time span.  now to add the achievement to my trophy case ^_^

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
360 Gamerscore League
GS Career GS Season GS Weekly MGC Leaderboard
TA Career TA Season TA Weekly TA Leaderboard
League Career League Season League Weekly League Rules

Platinum  Game Awards Platinum Games Active Tournies Potential Tournies
Vactaion Alert:  The July 22nd update was moved to July 20th to accommodate NeoRatt's vacation.

The league is up-to-date for the week...

Now, off to the lake for camping and jet skiing...  Have fun gaming this week!

I finally fully completed Gears of War 2.  Probably the longest trek to get 100% I've ever had almost completely because of the stupid level 100 achievement, which I did atleast 60% of before they started doing all the huge XP events.  So happy I never have to play that game online ever again.  

Also, yeah I noticed all the high reviews for Limbo Neoratt.  I added it to my list of arcade games to get but I'm gonna try out the trial first just in case.  

All the borderlands DLC is going to be on sale next week so I'll be able to get the two DLC packs I don't have and complete that too eventually.  By the way, whatever that thing is that's screwing up MGC.net removed me from the MGC leaderboards for vgchartz so I can't see where I am on any of the games.  It also says I'm missing 51854 gamerscore which is funny.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Neo can you read add me to GamerCardNet League, I think when I recovered my gamertag it wiped me off.

Grats to Erikers on Gears 2 and 82% comp.,  Messiah for 4th in lg. and gs season pts and 50,000 gs.  I know I'm not the official greeter or anything but there are some big nos. up there.  Barozi, Ronster, JPL, Neo etc. are blowing some stuff up.   Speaking of nos. 198k in EMEAA?  Yikes! 

Hope nobody got burned on BW/EA's patch for DA.  Apparently all the new 360s and some late model Elites got frozen solid and corrupted saves from the 1.04 title update.  They are recommending the usual clear cache and redownload dlc licenses etc.  I recommend placing a different game in your tray and waiting for them to get their act together.  They pulled the TU and reverted to 1.03 that didn't fix anything but at least lets you play.  Still one of my fav. games but what a mess.  Nine months in gestation and 'congratulations it's a fup!'

I am enjoying Risen but then again I'm officially a wrpg nut.  Don't you hate games that teach you to play one way, encourage you to rank up and master something then require a completely different skill set for the grand finale.   It's one of them and grand is too strong a word.

Around the Network

Seece said:Neo can you read add me to GamerCardNet League, I think when I recovered my gamertag it wiped me off.

I will look at MGC when I get back Tuesday evening.  My Internet access on vacation is far too slow to do it over a borderline cellular connection right now...  Each page takes me a minute to painfully load.

So Dragon Age is pretty screwed up atm? Hopefully, they'll have it fixed so I can have another playthrough before Dragon Age 2 comes out. Risen looks quite interesting, and I too am an RPG fan, but I think I'll wait until the price comes down a bit more.

Been playing Limbo and am really enjoying it. Hydro Thunder next week and the rest of my backlog should tide me over until Halo: Reach and Fable III.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

We need one more and Crackdown 2 goes full tourney.

Also who will be the player to beat Limbo in one sitting without dying more than 5 times? I don't know but that person will probably win the race.

Yeah I just realized Limbo doesn't even qualify for a tourney right now...  but congrats to Gene Defect for getting the full 200 gs.

Now speaking of, someone else needs to buy it so it does become a race.  One of the best games on XBLA period, albiet a little short.

JPL78 said:

Yeah I just realized Limbo doesn't even qualify for a tourney right now...  but congrats to Gene Defect for getting the full 200 gs.

Now speaking of, someone else needs to buy it so it does become a race.  One of the best games on XBLA period, albiet a little short.

Yeah, well, I'll try and get every achievement except that five death one. I can only imagine how much controller beating and dog cussing it would take for me to get that. Anywho, I finished it today. Right now, it's the best game on XBLA I've played this year and my third favorite game of the year period. A must own if you ask me. Some of the puzzles are real headscratchers. I'm a bit disappointed I only got 4 achievements in my playthrough though. Anyone else picking up Hydro Thunder on Wednesday?

EDIT: I should be the 5th for Limbo, but apparently mygamercard.net isn't tracking me with the game. Weird.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.