By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Am I the only one that isn't visiting VGChartz so much since the update?  The new front page and the rest of the site just isn't all that pleasent to look at.

Either way, was just coming to see if I happened to win the LIMBO tourney :)

Around the Network

Yeah eNamrah pointed out, something is bad screwy with my gamercard net.  Like 30 something people are gone from the league.  And both Crackdown 2 and Limbo should be full races.

Microsoft Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career Platinum  Career Tournies Career
GS Season TA Season League Season Platinum  Season Tournies Season
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly Platinum  Weekly Tournies Weekly

MGC LB TA LB League Rules Platinum Games Potential Tournies
  TA Ratio LB Achievements LB Completion LB  

Platinum Game Awards - 2010 Season (FINAL)  

# of Plats. Gamer Card Platinums Plt. Pts.
Season

8 15
7 9
7 15
6 21
6 9
6 3
6 3
6 3
6 6
5 12
5 3
5 6
5 3
4 6
4 3
4 6
3 12
3 3
2 3
2 6
1 3
1 6
1 3
1 3
1 9
1 9

Microsoft Gamerscore League History
Gamerscore 2008 N/A League 2008 Platinum 2008 2008 Plat. Games Tournies 2008
Gamerscore 2009 N/A League 2009 Platinum 2009 2009 Plat. Games Tournies 2009
Gamerscore 2010 TA 2010 League 2010 Platinum 2010 2010 Plat. Games Tournies 2010

I have updated MGC.  I don't have any clue what happened.  There were "random" people removed. 

I am still missing one person, but I got most re-added.  I will go through more thoroughly tonight.

Limbo is a full tournament now, Crackdown 2 as well...

MGC has been screwed up for over a week now.  I hope they don't actually expect people to put in every game again just to get all the points back on it.  Not to mention the games I don't have anymore that I can't ever load again.  Figures, I 100% Gears of War 2, Dead Space and Bayonetta in a week and I can't get them added.  Curse you MGC

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network
erikers said:

MGC has been screwed up for over a week now.  I hope they don't actually expect people to put in every game again just to get all the points back on it.  Not to mention the games I don't have anymore that I can't ever load again.  Figures, I 100% Gears of War 2, Dead Space and Bayonetta in a week and I can't get them added.  Curse you MGC

That would be bad for me...

The league is up-to-date for this week... 

360 Gamerscore League
GS Career GS Season GS Weekly MGC Leaderboard
TA Career TA Season TA Weekly TA Leaderboard
League Career League Season League Weekly League Rules

Platinum  Game Awards Platinum Games Active Tournies Potential Tournies

Neo, I should have a plat in Shadow Complex now.

JPL78 said:

Neo, I should have a plat in Shadow Complex now.

OK...  Just so everyone knows, platinums are a mess right now because MGC is out of sync in many ways with XBOX.COM.  I only look in detail on platinums if the number of people with the platinums change.  Since many scores were lost on MGC (especially for Erikers) it created a situation where the number of platinums on MGC may not have changed but there were new people with them.

I will go through platinums more detailed later this week.  But, please try and verify that all your platinum games are up to date with your scores on MGC.  At some point I will start relying on MGC as the accurate source again, but I want to give people like Erikers an opportunity to go through and make sure MGC is up to date for them.

I will make sure you have your platinum in the next update JPL78.

Thanks Neo.  I know this crap sucks.  Anyone else get the feeling this year was just out the destroy the league what with website redesigns and gamercard problems?

Stupid Toy Story 3 (Good game actually) is glitching me out of getting the full 1,000 points.  A pick up I need, that clearly says in 20 different guides is in a specific spot.... is not.   I'm not just missing it either, its clearly not there, description is plain and simple, it's not there. That keeps me from 175 extra gamerscore.  Also a mission giving NPC has disapeared even though I need him for an achievement.

I could start Round Up mode again from scratch and hope it doesn't glitch this time but screw it.

Also Wow to the fact that 1,500 gamerscore only netted me second place this week.  Did Berstuck set a new record?