By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Blur has made partial tournament status...

Surprisingly...  I think Split Second is a better game.

Around the Network

@Neo, what are potential other games you could do it on? I was hoping something like Haunted House because I need an hour time spender medal, but I don't remember if it kicks you back out to the main menu. In Tennis can you mess up if your game doesn't last an hour because that would suck redoing it over and over.  All this for 5 lousey points eh.

By the way, Haunted House was my absolute favorite atari game outside of pacman, and I play it now days and it sucks absolutely.  I would say survival horror has improved since then. Its probably a case of me being too young to know what a good game would be.

So that's 3 people who could potentially boost the posse achievement, we need 8.  Any other takers?

JPL78 said:

@Neo, what are potential other games you could do it on? I was hoping something like Haunted House because I need an hour time spender medal, but I don't remember if it kicks you back out to the main menu. In Tennis can you mess up if your game doesn't last an hour because that would suck redoing it over and over.  All this for 5 lousey points eh.

By the way, Haunted House was my absolute favorite atari game outside of pacman, and I play it now days and it sucks absolutely.  I would say survival horror has improved since then. Its probably a case of me being too young to know what a good game would be.

So that's 3 people who could potentially boost the posse achievement, we need 8.  Any other takers?

It is also easy to do on Super Breakout... After you lose your first ball you can just keep moving the paddle back and forth forever and it won't spawn a new ball until you ask it to...  But, the emulator still counts that as play time.

I'd tag along and draw some fire if you get close to the 8 for RDR.  I see both Lord Matrix and Ronster got 'That Guvt. Guy' ach. yesterday.  It'll be interesting to see how fast and how close they are.  Really like that game.  Got the old grey mare through 20 missions and punched out sodbusters in every tavern.  Don't hit a federale.  It gets ugly fast.

Great that's potentially 5. I think the best way to do this is pick a day, say this Saturday.  Even if we don't have the full group I think it will be easy to find two or three people in public. If I understood eNamrah right, we can change group leaders so everyone can get the achievement.  I would love to say a certain time but it doesn't work that way with different time zones and all.

I'm thinking weekend maybe Saturday afternoon to night.  I'm in central american time zone. I need input on that and wheter or not its good.

If we have any other takers let me know.  We'll probably be checking the vgchartz live account to find others and send invites. 

Around the Network

Any chance the links on the first page for the league are going to be fixed so they work normally?  The 50 posts per page requirement makes each page length slightly annoying to me.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:

Any chance the links on the first page for the league are going to be fixed so they work normally?  The 50 posts per page requirement makes each page length slightly annoying to me.

Unfortunately, this is the way the site works now.  I have no ability to change how the site works.

What do most people set their # of posts to...  I will change it lower if people want me to.

JPL:  Sounds good.  I'm two hours later than you in Atlantic Time. but I'm a Nightowl.  Don't want to steal your Sat. night but would 8 central or anytime later be ok?  You'd still have plenty of time for a nightcap at the local strip club.  No offense intended. I'm levelling a bit in private free roam so I won't be totally gimped.  

NeoRatt:  I had noticed the load times a bit with the 50 post setting at my old internet speed and scrolling takes a while.  Would a change mean all new links etc.?   Whatever you decide just let us know.  Thanks.

Recon1O1 said:

JPL:  Sounds good.  I'm two hours later than you in Atlantic Time. but I'm a Nightowl.  Don't want to steal your Sat. night but would 8 central or anytime later be ok?  You'd still have plenty of time for a nightcap at the local strip club.  No offense intended. I'm levelling a bit in private free roam so I won't be totally gimped.  

NeoRatt:  I had noticed the load times a bit with the 50 post setting at my old internet speed and scrolling takes a while.  Would a change mean all new links etc.?   Whatever you decide just let us know.  Thanks.

OK I will try this weekend to switch to 25 posts per page.  I will let everyone know when it is complete...

Guess I'm just spoiled with the networks available to me...

JPL78 said:

Great that's potentially 5. I think the best way to do this is pick a day, say this Saturday.  Even if we don't have the full group I think it will be easy to find two or three people in public. If I understood eNamrah right, we can change group leaders so everyone can get the achievement.  I would love to say a certain time but it doesn't work that way with different time zones and all.

I'm thinking weekend maybe Saturday afternoon to night.  I'm in central american time zone. I need input on that and wheter or not its good.

If we have any other takers let me know.  We'll probably be checking the vgchartz live account to find others and send invites. 

I'm game if you guys need me. Just got the game tonight.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.