By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

That's great.  Now 6 potential people.

I'll just be on from 6 to 10 central time zone tonight.  If it works out, great! If not, no big deal.  I hate stupid achievements like this and like the doll collecting in Fable 2.

Around the Network

The boosting was a success.  Thank you Recon, Neoratt, eNamrah, LordMatrix and Ronster.  It wouldn't have been possible without everyone.

And if getting the achievement wasn't worth the effort, the sheer amount of fun we had loading everyone into a stagecoach and driving it off a cliff was very much worth it :)

JPL78 said:

The boosting was a success.  Thank you Recon, Neoratt, eNamrah, LordMatrix and Ronster.  It wouldn't have been possible without everyone.

And if getting the achievement wasn't worth the effort, the sheer amount of fun we had loading everyone into a stagecoach and driving it off a cliff was very much worth it :)

The coach over the cliff was a highlight as I watched you all go over...

Also, a congratulations needs to go out to LORDMATRIX2004...  Now over 100K in gamerscore...  (And thanks for killing me on the donkey!)

I was wondering what all the screaming was about.  Thanks for getting me the 'Have Gun Will Travel' ach as well.  Too bad the AI can't be ramped up.  Poor bastids didn't stand a chance against these guys. 

The funniest part about the stagecoach over the cliff was the fact that all 5 players on board survived the fall.

But yeah, thanks to all those involved as I finally got my 1000gs and it only took around 80 hours.

Around the Network

Congrats to LeaveLuckToMii for breaking the 100K barrier as well...

Just a note to everyone on LeaveLuckToMii...  Plays entirely offline so that's why you don't see the progression upwards each week...  Ineligible for weekly gamerscores, and season gamerscores.

Heads up Neo, second place in RDR.

TA doesn't like me... for some reason it hasn't added any single thing I've done for the last 3 days.  How does that work with our weekly system if it can lag that far behind in scanning everyone?

Side note: I wondered how in the world you could get full gamerscore in a game and not have but 1 of 9 avatar awards.  Well aparently the rest are hidden in specific chests in the game.  Interesting.

JPL, you need to login to trueachievements and request an update.  It is a little button on the lefthand side underneath your gamerpic.

Ah cool.  I just thought it was a bit wierd it was like I didn't exist since Wednesday.  I'll check it out.